So campus security shows up to my bar 20 minutes ago and is trying to interrogate me about some random guy's alcohol poisoning case tonight. Turned out the smurfer drank too much for his own damn good and puked it up near a security guard. I don't know this guy; I don't serve people who I don't know. I repeatedly tell this guard, but he just doesn't want to smurfing listen. And at one point, he used the phrase "People like you... yada". I took it to refer to my race, and if it weren't for two other people around me literally holding me back I would have jumped his ass. This irritates me greatly, naturally. Sure, I drink underage, but I've been responsible about it and haven't gotten into any major or repeated trouble with the law about it, and I am even on friendly terms with most of the security guards here. Why do some people still persist on pinning things on innocent people? This is smurfing bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]. Can I at least get this mothersmurfer fired for being such a racist bastard? I don't want to have to start generalizing about all white people being assholes, because I know they're not, but I haven't gotten [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] from anyone except for white people. smurf these people, man.