Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789132353 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Um, Can someone make me a siggy of Eiko and Garnet and Betrix?. Please? I am an FF9 fanatic. Please?

Wonderful sig created from the one and only Chris!
    Lady Rikku is my twin sis!
    Dark Goddess rocks!
    Hi lulusgirl!
    Emily52, you rock!!!
    Tifa's Real Lover(really, you're not funny!
    Go Starry Relm! Its your birthday! We gonna party like its your birthday! Party in the club, bottle full of bub... Lol, just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Final Fantasy
    Um, Can someone make me a siggy of Eiko and Garnet and Betrix?. Please? I am an FF9 fanatic. Please?
    I will! Garnet with short hair or Garnet with long hair?

Um, long please!!!!!!!!! Or whatever makes her look pretty!!!!!!!!!

Dark Goddess rocks!
    Hi lulusgirl!
    Emily52, you rock!!!
    Go Starry Relm! Its your birthday! We gonna party like its your birthday! Party in the club, bottle full of bub... Lol, just kidding.

Okay, done. I made two versions, one that's blue and one that isn't (I can change the color if you'd like another color). Let me know if you want any changes made or if you'd rather someone else make it for you. Also, I'll make a matching avatar with one of the girls if you want (tell me which one you'd like). The sigs need hosting before you can use them, so someone will have to do that for you or you can host one with photobucket or some other image hosting site.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Siggy with matching Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terra*Aeris
    Okay, done. I made two versions, one that's blue and one that isn't (I can change the color if you'd like another color). Let me know if you want any changes made or if you'd rather someone else make it for you. Also, I'll make a matching avatar with one of the girls if you want (tell me which one you'd like). The sigs need hosting before you can use them, so someone will have to do that for you or you can host one with photobucket or some other image hosting site.
    I like the pink one. Could you make me a Beatrix avatar Terra*Aeris? And could someone please host my signiture? Please?

Dark Goddess rocks!
    Hi lulusgirl!
    Emily52, you rock!!!

I like the pink one. Could you make me a Beatrix avatar Terra*Aeris? And could someone please host my signiture? Please?
    Okay. I think Crash just volunteered for hosting. I'll have the avatar up in a sec.

Edit: Here's the avatar.
    Last edited by Cybele; 04-14-2005 at 12:33 AM.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here. Copy and paste this without these *'s to use the sig...

[IMG*]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/crash26821/I-love-final-fantasy-signat.jpg[/*IMG]

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Sorry to bother again, but can I have a banner made for my website? (Preferred 800x180 pixels please) I'd like just a big combination of characters from all of the Final Fantasies, with emphasis on FF4, 5, 6, 7, and 8, please? I just liked my signature banner so much I knew I would ask no other place than here. Also, in the lower right corner, could you have 'Twilight Paladin.com' on there? Thanks.

~Twilight

P.S. Yes, I know my website isn't www.twilightpaladin.com, but .co.nr is close enough, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Paladin
    Sorry to bother again, but can I have a banner made for my website? (Preferred 800x180 pixels please) I'd like just a big combination of characters from all of the Final Fantasies, with emphasis on FF4, 5, 6, 7, and 8, please? I just liked my signature banner so much I knew I would ask no other place than here. Also, in the lower right corner, could you have 'Twilight Paladin.com' on there? Thanks.

~Twilight

P.S. Yes, I know my website isn't www.twilightpaladin.com, but .co.nr is close enough, I guess...
    I'm going to try it. It'll take me a little while though.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Take all the time you need. ^_^

Done. I'm still not entirely happy with it, but there's not much I can do to it without your imput. So, let me know if you want any changes made or if you'd rather someone else try to make it for you.

Doesn't look like anyone got to StrawberryMan's request. Hope this is alrighty. I can change the font if its too girly =P

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terra*Aeris
    Done. I'm still not entirely happy with it, but there's not much I can do to it without your imput. So, let me know if you want any changes made or if you'd rather someone else try to make it for you.
    I shall hostus postus!!!

Edit: If you liked that one then copy and paste this without these *'s...

[I*MG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/crash26821/Twilight-Paladin-banner.jpg[/*IMG]
    Last edited by crashNUMBERS; 04-14-2005 at 12:42 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I love it! It's great!
    Just one small modification...

I'm an idiot. I mentioned 'lower right', right? I meant 'lower left', lol. Also, I guess through confusion of my unorganized typing made for '.co.nr', but please, just make it .com.

Everything is astounding though, thank you so much!