Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Here MoonZapdos. I hosted it for you.
    [*img]http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/a636ce7538.jpg[/img*]
    Just take out the *'s.

Could someone please use this img to make me a better looking sig with cool writing please. I've tried using photoshop but it basically seems the same as paintshop to me. I don't know how to create really nice writing or whatever.

Just this sig with "Know Those Who Love You. Or You May Lose Them Forever" somewhere and xlxRenoxlx somewhere else (btw the l is an l not a | lol)

Thank youuuuuuu for your kindness if you make one for me! <3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll figure it out later...

Quote Originally Posted by xlxRenoxlx
    Could someone please use this img to make me a better looking sig with cool writing please. I've tried using photoshop but it basically seems the same as paintshop to me. I don't know how to create really nice writing or whatever.

Just this sig with "Know Those Who Love You. Or You May Lose Them Forever" somewhere and xlxRenoxlx somewhere else (btw the l is an l not a | lol)

Thank youuuuuuu for your kindness if you make one for me! <3
    I'll do yours. I don't know if all of those images will fit and look right, but I'll try.

To BloodHunter11: Do you want ALL of those images in there? That's going to be hard to fit...Do you have any that you like more than others?

Thankyouuuuuu Starry Relm , Just want it too look nice, It's ok if all the images dont fit, they're just the ones I would like in there . YOU HAVE TO PUT RENO IN THO PLS !!!!

Okies, I will. I might not finish it tonight because everything is running really slow on my computer, so I have to scan the whole thing and find out what's wrong. Photoshop is being ridiculously slow. Sorry if it doesn't get done tonight, I promise I'll finish it tomorrow.

Starry Relm I don't care if you don't do it in the next 2 days. I have to reformat my comp on saturday anyway so take as long as you want I ain't pressured for time hun.

Hi! can someone please make the white background on this attachment transparent and make it smaller so i have it as my sig??

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Thumbs up

Many thanks to Starry Relm for making my signature.

Starry, can you please modify my sig and put "Moon Zapdos" instead of Moon Lightning? My site was hacked

Sorry for the inconvinience.
    Last edited by MoonZapdos; 04-21-2005 at 06:45 PM.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow, you people skipped bloodhunter all over...

Quote Originally Posted by MoonZapdos
    Many thanks to Starry Relm for making my signature.

Starry, can you please modify my sig and put "Moon Zapdos" instead of Moon Lightning? My site was hacked

Sorry for the inconvinience.
    Yeah, but I have to remake it because I deleted the psd file. But yeah, I will.

Crash: I did NOT skip BloodHunter. If you'd read what I wrote, then you'd see that I didn't. Sorry, I'm a bit ticked right now because my computer's being a piece of junk and running slow as can be (I'm in the process of fixing the damn thing). So I can't get everything done right away. I'm going to get the things done that I already agreed to (so Reno, MoonZapdos, and Rusty) and then I'll see if I can do BloodHunter's.

Thanks Starry. PM me as soon as its ready.

Moon Zapdos' sig is done. I accidently made it a bit brighter than the last one, but it still looks okay. I still have to modify Rusty's then do Reno's and I'll be done with the ones I already agreed to do. My computer is just having trouble opening/restoring and closing programs now so I should be okay.

Grin

Thanks. I'll host it myself, don't worry.

Here's Rusty's (asked for changes). It needs hosting though. Hope this was what you wanted, Rusty. I'm going to make Reno's sig next.

Edit: Reno's sig is done. Sorry, the Tifa picture just plain wasn't cooperating. Let me know if you want any changes made or if you'd rather someone else make it for you.
    Last edited by Cybele; 04-21-2005 at 08:32 PM.

OMG STARRY RELM THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH <3 YA !!! that's like soooo gorgeous!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!