Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6364650515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Yeah, if that is possible. I'd really appreciate it.

I'm afraid I can't find any pictures of Lionheart, is there any way you could provide one?
    I'll figure it out later...

Heh... I looked, but I cannot find one, either. You could replace it with greiver, and have the text over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Mordor
    Hmmm, well, here we go.

http://www.ocprices.com/Core/gtavc/gtavc1.jpg

that's basically the type of sig I want. Kinda based on that. I need someone to replace those pictures with LOTR pictures. Also, where it says The Grand Theft Auto, replace it with Dell Mrodor in the same font. A tough project, but thanks to the person who can do it.
    That sounds interesting! I already have the grand theft auto font, and I love Lord of The Rings so I shall try it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenna
    Sorry Leeza, I've fixed it and updated the picture onto my site's directory. It's under 50kb so it should be fine now. Sorry again
    I was wondering where my sig went ^_^

um I would like a sig of Tidus & Shuyin with my username on it.

yes lenna i love it so how do i have it as my sig now

Quote Originally Posted by I WILL DIE FOR YOU
    yes lenna i love it so how do i have it as my sig now
    you copy the web link and you go to user CP and edit sig then click insert pic. and past the web link and click ok and then click save sig and your done. the bottem link is yours.the top is Rana's.

If you want to have it centred (which looks better) wrap [*center][/center] around it . ^_^ (without the asterisks)

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Darkness
    um I would like a sig of Tidus & Shuyin with my username on it.
    I'll try yours.

Edit: How's this? Let me know if you'd like any changes made or if you'd rather someone else make it for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cybele; 07-03-2005 at 08:14 PM.

Lenna makes great sigs. i love Kappy's. I hope mine turns out wonderful like that!

can someone make me a sig? a picture of vincent and jecht would be apreciated. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Magnum
    can someone make me a sig? a picture of vincent and jecht would be apreciated. thanks.
    I'll take this one for you,

And Ansem, I can make yours look nice, like Kappy's but only problem is, I don't know how to make a rainbow type background. I can only really do the red tint and stuff. Is that ok or would you like someone else to take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenna
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Magnum
    I'll take this one for you,

And Ansem, I can make yours look nice, like Kappy's but only problem is, I don't know how to make a rainbow type background. I can only really do the red tint and stuff. Is that ok or would you like someone else to take it?
    To do the rainbow background, go to where the paint bucket is, swap it to gradient, then go to the little arrow thing in the gradient selections and pick spectrums.

I'll try that thanks Starry Relm

Ansem: this is what I tried so far, I'll "try" to do the rainbow background for you but so far this is my best attempt at your sig.

If you like it like that let me know cause I'll be hacking away at your sig otherwise :P

Edit : Right I've tried it and this is what I've come out with. Tell me what you think okie? <3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lenna; 07-04-2005 at 12:27 AM.