• Rude

0 0%
  • Marlene

0 0%
  • Zack

1 2.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best looking AC character

Well, Zack is nice too, I think it's interesting how he's come out. Love the hair

Personally I'd vote for him, Cloud, Reno AND Kadaj, but hey, I had to choose one so, meh

And finally a thread that I can really appreciate

split decision

although im a bigger fan of vincent....cloud looked so much cooler this time around. i was never a big fan of the Turks, but they none-the-less looked cool in the trailers as well. Tifa was looking good too. it definitly is a hard decision to pick the best one. they all looked cool in their respective new outfits. and who ever it was that said that they were glad that vincent had the same outfit on, i would have to agree with them. something about that outfit was what made him the character that he was.

Grin

All I have to say is....

I'm happy with the way the characters came out. Square-Enix did a very good job with the details pertaining to looks/style/clothes/realness.

I think they need a pat on the back.

:: pat pat :: there they got one
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

. . . You know, now that I think about it, I think that the character who was improved the most was Marlen. She was a very poorly animated character, but now in AC Marlen is a lot more realistic, as are so many of our favorite characters, but she I think has made the most improvements . . . Cloud still rocks though
    MySpace ^_^
    Member of the KH Trinity

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ah, I can't choose. Reno, Vincent, and Tifa all look amazing. Vincent looks amazingly like the original model, which is great. Rude, though, looks pretty good as well.

Since I can't make up my mind, I'll say Cid.

--Box Box Box Box

I would vote for all of them if i could but i chose Red XIII
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Grin

Sephiroth is freakin' good. And, he's winning :o)

Kadaj,Tifa or Cloud?...So yeah that must be Tifa..

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

I interpreted this question to be "who got the best makeover" between the original FF7 and AC. In that case, my vote goes to Tifa. I didn't care much for her character design in FF7, but she looks great in the film trailers. The non-blocky SD character rendering also helped Cloud's hair a LOT.

Sephiroth is HOT. .naturally I'm a Sephiroth fangirl, so I'm definitely biased. Kadaj is a little hottie too..I kinda feel like singing Joan Jett's "I Love Rock and Roll" when I see him. Vincent is definitely droolworthy too, and that voice makes me weak in the knees! Reno is nice looking too, though him sticking out his tongue like that makes me want to yell at him not to do that unless he intends to use it! Eeep..I'm in dirty old lady mode today. *tiptoes out to tak a cold shower.*
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

1. tifa
    2. cloud
    3. vincent
    4. zack
    words aren't the only thing to tell people what u'r thinking

1.Red XIII
    2.Cloud
    3.Tifa
    4.Barret

Of course, I would say Vincent, Kadaj, Yazoo, and Cloud. Hmmm...Hope I didn't leave anyone else out. *_*
    Check it out!! -[/!]:<3: EOFF MEMBERS :<3:

1. Tifa (no, not cuz of looks...but its a good realistic presentation of her)
    2. Vincent (just cool....that's it)
    3. Cloud (his hair actually looks real, and his slender build is believable)
    4. Marlene (yes, her PS1 version is very poor, but how she looks now is great)