• Marlene

0 0%
  • Zack

1 2.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best looking AC character

Permanently Out to Lunch Cloud_Strider's Avatar

Best looking AC character

Who do you think is the best looking Final Fantasy: Advent Children character??
    "...Cloud, I'll be your matchmaker, preacher...I'll do whatever you want me to. Just call me when it all happens! Thank you for believing me, knowing I was a spy. This is the final, final farewell!"
    --Cait Sith, Temple of the Ancients
    Proudly a part of #eoff and RedLotus

Even though I haven't actually seen her face, I voted Aeris. So far, she looks really pretty. I also think that Marlene, Reno, Zack, Vincent, and Cloud look pretty good.
    Last edited by Cybele; 04-04-2005 at 11:16 PM.

I've always liked Tifa, I'd vote for her even if she wasn't the best looking.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I think that Vincent looks pretty cool... along with Red XIII, Cid and the Turks.

I love Reno, as you can probably tell due to my pictures and name lol. I'm dying to see the film. Has it actually been released in japan yet? It was supposed to be released in summer 04' but I cant find any record of it being released?
    I'll figure it out later...

It was such a hard decision between Tifa and Cloud! They both have different outfits and they both look so awesome! I finally chose Cloud though. :P I couldn't vote for Vincent because his clothing is exactly the same as it was in FFVII only in more detail.. He does still look awesome though!... And Reno! He's awesome as well!..... Ah, what the heck, THEY'RE ALL SOOO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

I love how they show Reno's cheekyness in the pictures <3 the tongue Reno *MWAH!*
    I'll figure it out later...

I voted Cloud, it was between him, Reno, and Vincent....they are all sooo hot!

I voted for Vincent, of course. And actually, I was kind of glad they didn't change his clothing too much...it suits his character so well. Vinny just wouldn't be the same without his cape! But really, all of the characters look wonderful...it's hard to say which one looks "best", really, considering how vastly improved they all are from the original lower-tech VII graphics.

Sig created by the lovely Starry Relm! ^_^ - - - I'm Bardock's seventh wife... O_o
    Chatting about Final Fantasy...good. Avoiding killer evil fairies...not so much.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Definitely Reno.

I voted RedXIII because he just looks frickin awesome all lionish and red...yep he looks the coolest so far along with Cloud Aeris Tifa and Barret
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

Your going to make my brain explode.I can't choose bwteen Kadaj and Vincent...And Cloud...And Zack...And Reno......

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'd have to say Red XIII, simply because of the sheer detail that's needed to be put into his fur. And Squeenix seems to have done a marvelous job.

I vote Cloud but I think they're all so cool, it was tuff. Cloud is the best!
    MySpace ^_^
    Member of the KH Trinity

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Red XIII looks far too much like Scooby Doo in that Godawful live action movie and its less popular Godawful sequel.

Barret looks pretty cool with the corn rows and metal arm. All of the characters are well-done, though.