Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jpop/Jrock...Who loves it??!?!??

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I've listened to a very small selection of Jpop, and liked a bit of it. The opening/ending songs of Rurouni Kenshin are generally good, and Simple and Clean is great, but I like the English remixed version more than the Japanese one.

heh, am i teh only one who loves Luna sea....? C'mon, where are my luna sea fans, i know your out there.

Yeah, i can understand the language barrier thing, but i enjoyed it when i first started listening. It was like, jrock sounded like jibberish when i first started listening. But after i really started listening to jmusic, i started realizing that i had developed an ear for the language. I may not understand the words, but i can now "hear" it. It no longer sounded like jiberish. I could pick out words, i could also start to hear when they were using english words and alot of things about the language started to stick out. I think this helped me in when i accually started learning the language.

Anywayz, you guys brought up alot of other artist i like but didnt mention. The pillows are cool too. Not really my taste, but cool.

If any of you buy the accually CD's, what are some of the sites you use. I personally order off www.cdjapan.co.jp , They usually have a good selection of things at a reasonable price. Unless you have it shipped EMS (which i have to have because im too impatient to wait a month for a CD. EMS almost adds another 15dollors onto the price.