Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annoying siblings

Angry Annoying siblings

ok so im sitting here an i have my younger sister singing jumping about,burping and nagging me to get on and singing what i type and its really getting on my nerves!!!!!!

so to give this a point do you have any annoying siblings that just wont leave you alone and what do they do that really gets on your nerves?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I have a twin brother - he can be annoying but we get on for the most part.

I hardly see him now though as he is always out with his friends. I don't like his friends.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

I have a cute, annoying, sweet, bald brother. He's four years old and I :<3: him and he annoys the hell outta me. xD
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    My siblings are older than me and moved out. My sister is annoying but my brother is awesome. ^_^

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

i have an older sister who constantly whines and asks me to 'do things' for her...like run extremely annoying errands, but i think that I AM the annoyig sibling
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Am I done yet? Chocobointraining's Avatar

I'm an only child, unless you count the dogs. They are both Bichon Frise. They yap a lot because they are good watch dogs, but not good guard dogs (they love everyone), so they let you know if anything is happening in the backyard or out front. But we love them nonetheless.

I have seven other siblings. They're 21, 19,18, 16, 14, 12, and 7. The older ones don't know about this site and they all think that I'm stupider thanthem just because I make the wrong decisions. They also take advantage of me like to get the keys for my mom's car. But when they get in trouble, they try to blame things on me and I get in trouble. But to make things even, I play jokes on them and I don't blamed (it takes a while for my parents to believe that my siblings make me do things for them). One time I was with my 19 year old brother and he left me in the car to pick up his girlfriend. He was in the house for 2 hours, heaven knows what they were doing, and I walked in the house and I'm not going farther, if you catch my drift. We got home and I told Mom that he took me in the house and told me to watch them....He got in trouble and I got 50 dollars for telling what they were doing. I'm not supposed to know that until I'm older. But along with the 50 bucks I got a talking to about it.

Wow....seven other siblings? I don't think I can top that,but I have a older sister that always bugs the crap out of me! Always trying to make me feel like I don't measure up. It's so depressing when shes around.

Thanks for the sig Blitz Ace!
    Someone wanta challenge me to chess?

i live in my sisters shadow at school i am amys brother and i'm allways asked how she getting on at colledge but at least all the teachers reckon ill be a good student right away

My sister is older than me, and she's that way. Yeah. I don't like her.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

My brother is younger than me and extremely annoying. :/

Articles

I'm the oldest of my brothers and sisters (all half-siblings, really, but that's splitting hairs), and I guess you could say I have a bit of a unique relationship with 'em. I really only live with one of my sisters, and I don't see my other two siblings all that often, so there's never really been any way to approach annoyance.

I have a 23 year old pot smoking brother in my basement xD!! He is the only sibling of mine that hasn't gone to collage and moved out of the house. I have one other brother and two sisters (all older), but they don't get on my nerves like my brother that still lives with me does.