Thread: Desperate need for PSP help

Default Desperate need for PSP help

I want to put songs on my PSP but I need a "driver," whatever that is. I have averything else I need (such as an mp3 converter), I hope. I use Windows ME. Thanks for the help.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

you don't put them on the psp itself it goes on o the memory stick. anyways you need a usb converter and hook the pc and psp up via that. from there the computer should recognize it as a removable drive and you can save to the memory stick.

Being wise comes in two parts: 1) having a lot to say and 2) not saying it.

Thanks to Starry Relm and Sphere for the Sig and Avatar (in their respecive order)

You got to put them on the memory thing first. Then you can play them on your PSP. Not sure how to as I aint been bothered yet but my friend has and its wicked

I know THAT. I need a windows driver to recognize it. Windows uses it to detect new hardware, my computer doesn't detect it all because it doesn't have the driver to detect and recognize the PSP. I need that "driver," but I can't find it.

Tell me how your friend did it will you?
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

you can buy 1 for about 15 us dollars called Max Media (PC) software
    it comes with the usb cable