Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dyeing

Default Hair, huh?

I've kept my hair brown with white Rogue bangs for about *counts* six years now. It gets really hard to keep my bangs white when they want to naturally bleach to a sickly yellow but if I dye them a silver or lilac then they fade to white pretty quickly.

But that's just my bangs - the rest of my hair is it's natural brown. I went through a phase of dying it black and dark brown but I've let it go granola for about three years now. I just fool around with my bangs now... (which I've tried in vain to make electric green but it never works.)
    Banned... *Hangs head in shame.* That will teach me to step up on my soapbox.

my hair has bleached bits in. going to have it redone for the meetup! i wanna look goooood!
    i used to have it blue, red, purple, black and pink. not all at once though!

Trust No one

I have dye'd my hair red, blue although the second time i tried to dye it blue it came out green.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I just dyed my hair dark blue. It's awesome.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha. Sure you have MP.

I used to streak my hair, but I haven't done anything for the last couple of years so it's back to dark blonde. I probably will streak it this summer with some light blonde and red streaks because I don't like it when it's this dark.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Yeah, I would never dye my hair. I think it's, well...dumb.

My hair is kind-of pink right now. I'm letting the color fade until later this month, when I'm dying it back to brown for my sisters wedding. I've seen some reaaaally bad dye jobs, like my friend Megan. She has a lot of highlights/streaks/whatever in her hair, and it's every shade of blonde and brown and black possible. It just looks horrible.

I don't know if I'm redying it after the wedding. If I do, I'll probably wait a few months. I'm getting sick of my pink. A normal color sounds good right now.
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps

Don't Wish Life Away Mahal Kita's Avatar

I got red highlights almost a year ago, and I'm going to do them again for this summer. It looks something like this, except I have longer hair.

Sometimes it can be really bad because some people don't think about how it'll affect them or that just because it looks good on somebody it'll look good on them. It's kinda crazy. But sometimes it is good.

Ive bleached mine, dyed it blue then a few years later I bleached it again then i had to dye it black two days later because my damn school is so worried about appearances

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Mine has been dark purple when I was 17 and pink when I was 18.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My hair is jet-black, and I like it the way it is. I really don't see the need to change it in any way, shape or form. My girlfriend sometimes dyes her hair. Naturally, it's a mousey-blonde, but she tends to add ginger tints to it from time to time. It looks surprisingly good, actually.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

I've lived with medium brown poofy hair for over 20 years. As mentioned in the said hair thread, I've done lots of things to my hair after I started experimenting. Though the products I use absolutely rule. After bleaching and dying my hair turns out softer and healthier than it is when it's natural. I started out with blue on the top of my head, only part I bleached at the time. One other time I bleached my whole head blond and used a red that did not turn out good. Was too bright, I wanted a deep crimson. So I added the blue back in to make purple and ended up with a rainbow somehow. But that was cool I guess. For an experience. The last time I went to try something a bit more natural. I got a dark auburn. Yet it ended up turning copper, which was really cool. I've let it go now. Shaved around the sides and back of my head. So I have this fluff on top with light copper tips. Odd, but I likes it. And my girlfriend doesn't complain. I just get bored and like to experiment. I keep my hair short so if/when I ruin it, it won't last long.

White would be awesome .

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

A few years ago, members of the soccer team at my school dyed their hair black. I had a friend who did this; unfortunately (for him; I found it pretty funny), his natural hair color is blonde, almost to the point of being white. Rather than turning black, his hair took on a strange, frankly hilarious gray-purple color.

Let this be a cautionary tale to you all!

I dyed my hair blonde for a year, I was hawt. But since I have an asian hair type, it fried it. Phhhht. I was still hawt.