Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coolest FINAL boss theme

Decisive Battle from Final Fantasy X. I especially love the piano version of that song

Those 1000 words have never been spoken.....

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

decisive battle from ffx and the one where your fighting the stomach, head and tasks of vegnagun on x-2.

VIII may not have been the best game, but The Extreme was the best final boss music in my opinion.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hands down one winged angel...

I loved FF8`s boss(Extreme)

The Six Heros
    "Train Train Take us away...Take us away away away"

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    One Winged Angel is good, but I think I'm also going to have to go with Dancing Mad, it's a great song and I'd love to hear it performed orchestrally with a real pipe organ and choir. That'd be so incredibly cool.

I quote a million times. Final Fantasy VI soundtrack is surely one of the best, and orchestral arrangements would make me scream in delight.

Wink

I'm torn between Dancing Mad, One Winged Angel, and the Extreme. Hehe. ^_^
    [leeza]Sig is over 50 kbs.[/leeza]

Airship Engineer Hikaro Takayama's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Laura Beinbrech (Faerie)

I vote for One Winged angel, but that mostly has to do with my musical tastes (I mix techno music with Orchestral and ethnic melodies, and in some cases ethnic percussion as well).

Runners up (although they aren't FINAL final boss themes, they're close enough as far as I'm concerned) are Maybe I am a Lion, Dark Messenger, and the theme from the Last Seymore battle.

hay well i'll say is the boss music on FF8 and um u know FF9 well ever time the menu shows in the bigging load or new game that song is tight also the game.
    Darkness........ A strange element yet how are we able to use such a power?

OK for those who LOVE FF10s, it is simply called "Decisive Battle" as far as I know. There's no debating that 10s is THE most complicated. Man I freak out when I hear that song! But I am a firm lover of FF6 and 7s (Orff or not lol). 8s sounded a little cheesy but GOSH that beginning is soooo touching with the piano and harp type thing going out. Necrons in 9 was pretty awful, but "Dark Messenger" was amazing (which is odd cause they're kinda the same style).

As for non-last boss (since I'm on a roll lol) THE number one for me goes to "Fierce Battle" from FF6. Then the Jenova themes, then "Legendary Beast" (FF8) after that, just about any old Boss music is amazing. Ummm would I be hated by adding in that Chrono Cross has the best overall soundtrack followed by Legend of Mana? The Gloaming there's a sweet little last boss ditty. Sorry if I went off on an uncalled for tangent, but that's what I do!

For me it was ff6's Dancing Mad.....that is definately my number one without a doubt.....how can you compare to that amazing track???

Secondly would have to be ff8's "The Extreme" the final battle with ultimecias true form..... now thta was beautiful.....

you remember that oh so faillier battle theme from ff1,2,6,9 etc......well that was incoporated chaning tfrom fats to smooth....to oh such a beautilful track....

And then there is the Black Mages version of Dancing Mad hooo yes!

Gimme a break!
    There is no good without evil.....
    ....So..Is it good to be evil or evil to be good

One-Winged Angel.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Sephiroth. Definitely.

Kefka, aka Dancing Mad 4.2
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Blog Entries