Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pet Names

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Pet Names

I got new rats today! They're both boys. What shall I name them?

What are your pets names and why?

My cat's name is Peaches like them girls at the strip joints that'll have sex with anyone to get back at their daddy. But then the vet told me Peaches is a boy, so now he's gay.

My goldfish's name is Barry, after my boyfriend's brother. I had an Allen and a BJ for less than a day before Barry murdered them. He's an evil fish. There's also Hey Sucka! the plecostimous, but he's Barry's fish.

My cockroaches died, by the way. For those who had not heard of my loss. ;_;

Inga The Wonder Dog, who spends her days sleeping, eating, and living the good life.

We got her from friends so the name was chosen by them. Apparently they thought she looked like an "Inga", and it does seem to fit her.

Take care all.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a cat named Orange and another cat named Other because he's the other orange cat. I used to have a cat named Trixie because she was full of tricks and a cat named Kisa because kisa means kitten in Russian and she got used to Kisa before I could think of another name for her.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My dogs names are Gypsy and Wolfwood.

Name them Rodger and Bruno. Because I like those names.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My MSN account will be at risk if I give you the names of my pets.

Sorry.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

I don't personally have any pets at the moment. In lieu of such a description, however, I'll highlight some of the more interesting pet names of pets I've had or someone in my immediate family has had.

The first such animal would be a cat I had when I was but a wee lad. Being a strange kid, I chose to name the cat after a street, and thus he was named Belt, which was the street where my Aunt lived. In retrospect, that's a pretty lousy name for a pet, but I think I outdid myself for the next one. The next animal was also a cat, and not to put too fine a point on it, but I liked street names for some unfathomable reason. And thus, I named this new cat Hamilton. My parents decided that was a little too obnoxious, and thus he was finally named Hamilton Snowflake.

Another cat with an interesting name was Jasmine. The name came from Aladdin, but perhaps more interesting is the fact that the cat was a boy. The lady who gave us the cat told us it was a girl, and my sisters named it as such. It wasn't until a few weeks later we realized the cat was, in fact, male. The name wasn't going anywhere.

Aside from this semi-comical nostalgia, there was a more touching story for one of the names of our many cats. One of our cats, Twinkle, was pregnant because my mom was really bad about getting the cats fixed. In any case, she was pregnant, and had a litter of several kittens. Our dog, unfortunately, attacked some of the kittens, and ultimately, only one survived. He was named Lucky, for reasons that should be immediately obvious if you've actually read this post.

That's a small sampling of pet names, but there are really so more I could go on about. I'll spare everyone the insanity. In reply, it's unfortunate about your cockroaches, not that I can imagine possibly keeping some as pets.

There is no way to peace; peace is the way.
    Final Fantasy IV Knowledge Base | Free Talk Live

Holy crap, it's Aex. O_O

I'd name them "Hoodley" and "Doodley". That way, you can call to them by running around sounding like an idiot, going "HOODLEY DOODLEY!!!"

Trust me, just try saying it out loud in front of your computer and tell me it doesn't sound funny. Do it! I know I would.

I've had cats my whole life <3

My latest cats have been named:

Bengalaas
    Bubbles
    Stinky
    and Namakeru

I have 5 cats, all with food related names.

Beans
    Toast
    Crackers
    Pud
    Marmite

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

I naem'd my bird Jack. He is full of poops.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I thought this was going to be all about what Shlup calls BJ. You know, stuff like snooky wooky or something sickening like that.

My cat's name is Bob. Well, it's T-Bob. Okay, so it's something like T-"Bob Baloobopbabombamboo Towns". I never knew how to spell the middle name though, it's just said that way. Nobody ever really uses the middle name, though, just Bob or T-Bob.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Hm. I have had lots of animals.

Cats: Mika, Tad, Mika II, Ari, Lulu, Cookie, Chessie, Min-A, Sun-A, Mika III, Rosa, Ashleigh and Broken Popsicle. Rosa was a man cat.
    Dogs: Kashi, Casey and Jyo Xie.
    Hamster: Pete Ass. Yep. Pete Ass. Mika II bit his ear off and he died.
    Around 100 nameless chickens when I was twelve. They were actually Vince's but he was so crap at taking care of them I did it for him. But I had three favorite ones I called Dell, Windows, and Apple. I really liked Apple until Vince ate her. Then; I was sad.

I used to have a hamster called Hammy, short for Hamburger. Now my only pet is my shmexy brother, and he's more of a slave, really. xD
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The previous owner of our dog called it "Adoring Akila of Ronja's Lions".
    We just call it assface.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Our pets names now are a little boring but my brother used to have hamsters called Lister and Mr. Tibbs, and I had rats in the past called Merlin Serendipity, Casper, Flash and Cloud.
    rawr