Thread: [A] A piccy of a girl I found

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

Default [A] A piccy of a girl I found

Here's a picture I drew, and once again my eraser is crap, so please tell me what you think of it. Thankies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Great. Probably better than what I could do.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Sweet. She seems like an interesting mix. She's got that intense air about her, and her face and hair reflect it, along with her pose. Yet her size and stature also make her seem like one of those little cute-girl types. Quite the little ball of wonder or something. I like her

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That pic is GRRREEEEEEEEAAT, Yazoo!!

*turns around and shoots tony the tiger*
    Damn you *shakes fist*

*checks age*

Not bad for a 16 year old. Work on the perspective and form lines, and you have the makings of a skilled artist. Also, shadowing is an essential in creating bodies that don't look horribly flat.
    Whore since '04. Selling my skills as an artist and writer.

http://www.freewebs.com/acalhoun/

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

thanks everyone for replying.

Quote Originally Posted by udsuna
    Not bad for a 16 year old. Work on the perspective and form lines, and you have the makings of a skilled artist. Also, shadowing is an essential in creating bodies that don't look horribly flat.
    I'm going to actually work on the shadowing today. I didn't want to mess the picture up in any way before I actually got in on my computer for some reason. BUt yeah, shadowing is something that i need to work on.
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

I didn't really get much from the des.
    How are you at shadowing and/or inking? I'm ok w/BW but I prefer color.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

hey thats really cool ..even if u think ur crap( i dont ) thats how i started drwaing when really got into manga stuff..actually i draw really similar..its cool!^_^
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight: