Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Characters You Hate

People just didnt like him because he looked like a girl

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Chun-Li from Street Fighter because GTA is better than Street Fighter.

That is not True
    Street Fighter is miles better.
    But GTA games arent bad but are not that good

He's just saying that to try and bust my chops.

I liked Raidens character more than Snake because I find "know it alls" irritating in most cases. And I really hate snake fanboys. The funny thing is they fail to realize Raidens purpose was to see snake from a different point of view and make him look more impressive than before. It was succesful and that was Hideos mistake in my opinion.
    Last edited by Destai; 04-13-2005 at 08:34 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    He's just saying that to try and bust my chops.
    An eye for an eye.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    Bridget from Guilty Gear for obvious reasons
    Tommy Vercetti from GTA because GTA is crap
    Hugo from Street Fighter because the dude is so ugly he looks like his face caught on fire and somebody put it out with a screwdriver
    Jowy from Suikoden II for (SPOILER)Backstabbing the hero
    Snowe from Suikoden IV because he's a freaking pussy
    Tidus from FFX, see Snowe
    Big Joe from Xenogears, can't do jack crap in the game
    Jowy was a freakin awesome character. I pitied Jowy; I definitely didn't hate him.

I did, however, hate Snowe. But you were supposed to hate Snowe, because Snowe's a wuss.

I know, but I just have a peeve towards characters who start off as the hero's best friend then turn around and backstab them. This is why I hate Riku from Kingdom Hearts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    I liked Raidens character more than Snake because I find "know it alls" irritating in most cases. And I really hate snake fanboys. The funny thing is they fail to realize Raidens purpose was to see snake from a different point of view and make him look more impressive than before. It was succesful and that was Hideos mistake in my opinion.
    I agree with ya

Blog Entries

The funny thing is they fail to realize Raidens purpose was to see snake from a different point of view and make him look more impressive than before. It was succesful and that was Hideos mistake in my opinion.
    Yes, that was the whole idea of having Raiden as the character. If you played as Snake, he is the ultimate warrior and can expect anything, and know everything. What Kojima meant was that if you played as Snake, you would be overwhelmed by how cool he is and more be 'following' Snake than controlling him. You play as Raiden, the rookie with no experience, who looks up to Snake as an idol, and pushes to be as good as him. This makes Snake seem much 'cooler'.

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER
    Brother from FFX-2 is in love with his cousin which is freaky
    No it's not.
    Um, it is too!!!!!!!!! Are you in love with your cousin? I don't mean the family kind of love either. I mean relationship love. Thats Brother's kind of love for Yuna. Now THAT'S creepy.

I actually liked the whole MGS2 concept of playing the rookie who looks up to snake. But after playing MGS3 and seeing how they made fun of him... ouch. XD
    I get a kick out of the faux-beginning they have when you pick "I like MGS2."

I especially like the out takes they made, and put up for download.

(SPOILER) Seeing 'Raiden' run over by the Metal Gear was hilarious. Funniest thing I'd seen in a while.

As for Brother liking Yuna... are they not first cousins? ...and he seems to like her in much-more-than-just-friendly kind of way. Maybe it is just the way I was brought up, but wanting your cousin is not generally encouraged.

Can't stand Roan from Grandia II.

'Expect an early winter... with lots of snow!' Twit.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

---Claudia, from Silent Hill 3. She completely disgusted me, especially when (SPOILER)she swallowed God after Heather barfed it up. That really made me want to throw up. *shudder*
    ---Angela, from SH2. Blah. So boring.
    ---Rikku, Yuna, Paine, or actually, everyone from FFX2. Way too light, too much fluff, all of them.
    ---Vivi, from FF9. I honestly can't stand him. To me, he's not interesting, at all.

That should do it.

--Box Box Box Box

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

Its not just that brother liked his cousin, but also that he seemed to be continually on an acid trip.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"