Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Should I go DS or PSP?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gibbi8
    whats so funny is that you havent done any research
    First the PSP can be a phone and you just say no cause the DS cant
    FF would of gone to another console but Square found out the advantage over discs and went with Playstation. If there was no Playstation then FF7 probably wouldnt be the classic it is as it would of been a cartaridge game.
    There are more Square games coming to PSP so dont just say there arent.
    Dont just mention all the good games coming out for DS and say none for PSP. There are really good games in store for PSP and it has already got some great ones like Darkstalkers, wipeout and ridge racer.
    While the DS has some good games but not great ones.
    There are some good games coming out for DS I will admit.
    To me the only draw back is the price and the fragile factor of the PSP.
    But everything else is great !

I'm sorry. I did not know there was a hack (Or is it an official feature?) for the PSP to be a phone. And no, I did not say "No" Just because the DS Can't. >_> That was an assumption with almost nothing supporting it... at least as far as I can tell.

Now the part about Final Fantasy 7 in your post, it is possible that it would happen, but what if they made a game that was a bit different that you also really liked? It couldn't "Probably" be either one though, because this never happened.

Everything else, completely a matter of opinion.

Edit: I overlooked a part of your post, i'm sorry. "Don't just mention all the good games coming to the DS and none for PSP". >_> Why? And how could I not? I havn't done research. I was interested in the DS, so I looked up a few games I think will be good. In my opinion not many PSP games are good.

Though if you REALLY want me to mention one I think will be pretty good, I think King of Fighters will be cool.

Edit 2: BAH!!! I missed ANOTHER part of your post...I need to read betterer. "There are more games from square so don't just say there arent." O_O There are!? Hurray! But what are they? o.o (Not being sarcastic, I do want to know!)
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 05-16-2005 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbi8
    First the PSP can be a phone and you just say no cause the DS cant
    Eh HEM! >=( The DS CAN and soon will be a internet phone! Just like the PSP! All we are waiting for is the internet support, which as of now, both systems claim will eventually come out. Look at the headphone hookup on the DS, see the little headset connector? >=P Plus there are rumors that the DS phone will be a simple bios update which will work with PictoChat. Oh wait, the PSP doesn't have any built in chat interface? XD oh well, I guess they will have to sell an extra game disk just for that maybe? or will it only be a feature for ingame chat? in that case, thats not an internet phone! x3

Gibbi8, your the one that obiously isn't doing any research...>=P Don't tell other people what they are and aren't doing, or what they like and don't like...
    Last edited by Daggers64; 05-17-2005 at 02:39 AM.

The PSP can go celular? Wow. That makes me want to drop my gizmodo money right there. *ahem*. Anyway, I came back because someone responded to my post earlier. I'm so late-zy(BAD PUN ALERT!!!)
    "You forgot the Ds can im other DS people. The multi player feature and the fact the PSP needs a memory card which the origional Gameboy didn't even need. Buy a DS do not fall into sony's overpricing why do you think it doesn't have any good games! Because no one wants to blow millions of dollars to put their game on that stupid PSP!"
    Technically, it's not IMing since you can't go over the internet. Once they come out with the internet, I can pitch my idea for AIMDS. That'd be awesome.

But, other than that, I've come to say this:
    PAC PIX PWNZ ATV!!!

Blog Entries

Moral of the Story: Go DS. Just kidding. ^_^;;

Moral of the Story: Don't make topic's saying "Should I go DS or PSP?"

Anyways, to answer the Topic Creator's question (This time, I have a better answer!), It totally depends on what kind of games you like. You can find out what kind of games there are for both systems at www.gamefaqs.com

At the top of the Screen (Once you get to www.gamefaqs.com), there should be a small list of Video Game systems. 2 of the Systems on the List are the DS and the PSP. Once you click on one of them, it opens up a nice little Menu to help you find games. One of the ways you can find games is by Selecting a Genre. Once you select a Genre, a list of Games of that Genre appear. And of course, for the System you selected.

Edit: Now that I look at my other posts, I feel a bit foolish. u_u I over-reacted. But anyways, as I said before, it totally depends on what games you want.
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 05-18-2005 at 12:47 AM.