Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: final fantasy 11....new era

Oh my dear Doctor Recognized Member Wyllius's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've had a suprisingly good day leveling monkey and this guy is a nice way to break for lunch,I can't even argue with you because quite simply you're a fecking idiot.

The ONLY possible way anything like this would work is:

Buy a warehouse
    Fill it with computers installed with FFXI
    Hire people to play FFXI there
    Have them follow your plan

Your idea is communist economics at best and would fall apart completely after one day after one guy realises you would provide him with free armour and weapons and leaves to sell it at inflated prices to fork up your AH sales on it. I can't help but feel my warning vibes on this, do you play as a War/whm perchance?

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Wyllius
    do you play as a War/whm perchance?
    You're my hero now.

Wow its a really good idea and if a bunch of high lvls agree to it.This can actually happen.Its not outside the rim of possibility.A Bastokian LS tried it once on pandy.It almost worked out but it didn't.But you guys are jsut belittling his plans just because you dont want to admit its possible.Get a whole army of sandorians at lvl 75 and take each region really won't be a problem at all.First take the newb zones in bastok and in windy.Then take the low level oznes.Then take valkrum dunes.By keeping pulls from newbies or making htem link killing the newbs.Next can be Qufim then kazham regions then altepa regions.Take the regions boarding jeuno.Once you have it controled keep a small militia force of high lvls in each region that are sandorians.Gather all the lvl 75's and take the Northern regions and take all of the continent of Mithran.Once you take the Northern regions thats it world domination.IT can happen.Now you have one big problem.Thats keeping that control in your hands.In sort it can be done but its next to impossible to old every single region.HEck a country can take one region and just hold it just so you dont have complete world domination over vana'diel.

now it is possible if you can get a big organization together then have them register for the game and get them world passes and they'll follow your orders.Take each newb region then take all the other regions and hold the presence and be able to compete against the "rebels".

I knew you'd agree to it.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

No. Just... no.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyllius
    do you play as a War/whm perchance?
    You're my hero now.
    I can sense it, insidious leeches that war/whms are. I sometimes invite them to pts to tell them to get a more beneficial sub then kick them, but only sometimes.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Oh yes, definitely my hero then.

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    Somehow, I'm not surprised either.

Omecle became my hero @_@

I somehow knew too... ._. History folks, we shall study!!...ah hell lets just sub WHM to SAM...

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Yeah you guys are just spamming this thread now insulting the pooor guy.What he said can be done but it'll take a lot of time a big investment and a lot of organization.I mean come on with the world immigration thing all of the high lvl crafters form our worlds switch to the new worlds just to monopolise it.

Quote Originally Posted by lordblazer
    Yeah you guys are just spamming this thread now insulting the pooor guy.What he said can be done but it'll take a lot of time a big investment and a lot of organization.I mean come on with the world immigration thing all of the high lvl crafters form our worlds switch to the new worlds just to monopolise it.
    We're just saying it won't work, did you read our posts? We said it would work on paper, but in reality it just wouldn't turn out all that great (i.e. communism). There won't be enough people interested or willing to give themselves up to follow this. Plus, this doesn't have anything to do with the high level crafters who world shifted.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The only other way I thought this may work is if he gathers lots of tarus in all 3 cities and whores them out dancing for gil.

The thing is, if it would work, we wouldnt say it wouldnt. :P Would you do exactly what he said and still pay your monthly fee? Like Communism requires you to help out the collective of people (and not yourself) and thats exactly what he said, are you willing to give up everything for yourself and still pay that monthly fee? What about someone that just jacked your armor knowing you are willing to lend it to them? That is why communist worked well on paper and not on practice.

The only other way I thought this may work is if he gathers lots of tarus in all 3 cities and whores them out dancing for gil.
    xD

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Xavier's Idea = World War III: Vana'diel.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

We're just saying it won't work, did you read our posts? We said it would work on paper, but in reality it just wouldn't turn out all that great (i.e. communism). There won't be enough people interested or willing to give themselves up to follow this. Plus, this doesn't have anything to do with the high level crafters who world shifted.
    unless your rich and pay them to do this? but an ordinary person couldnt do this your right.

1: If you want wars and nations go play World of War craft

2: The whole idea of a LS takeing and holding a area is ubsurd you would need everyone in your nation to help you and even if they did it would still take nothing short of divine intervention to succed in the real world where ppl have IQs above 30 and can make there own choices

3: in that retards #2 who ever is paying him needs to be draged out into the street and beaten to death very slowly/painfully

4: any one who agrees with this lunatic has never played FFXI or they ride on the short bus >.>

5: this does sound exactly like communism you expect ppl to share and do there job the best they can. Wake up a large chunk of the world are lying cheating basterds who live to spread misery and woe

6: ppl will speak of this guys stupidity for years to come

7: he asked for ower opinions and threw a fit when we didnt agree the first sign of a dumbass

8: why am typing like this?

well thats just my opinon i dont mind others opinons except when they are so retarded as to get me mad at there stupidity and let me tell you it takes alot to get me mad about anything
    P.S.
    and let me tell you I like being a adventurer I like watching life crawl by and im sure that theres many who agree. Also why would we want to go to war with other nations war is hell and remember "Love and Peace" : Vash from trigun

hehehehe and Wyllius your my hero too
    Last edited by Lich3636; 05-07-2005 at 02:25 AM.
    Thomas A. Edison wrote:

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.