Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obsessions...

Default Obsessions...

I've seen simmilar threads. But this is more focused on people. Have you ever been obsessed with someone? Did you like them? Did you hate them? Were you not sure why you were obsessed? I just thought of that, because I found myself rather obsessed tonight. I was bored, so I typed in my best friend's (who happens to be a girl - I'm a boy - figure it out - hint: SHE doesn't want to date) ID on a google search. And her name came up on a Kingdom Hearts forum. So, I registered so I could read through her posts, and found out stuff I never knew before. I have a friend who she flirts with all the time, but she says she doesn't like him, in fact, says she hates him, but I found a post where she admits to saying she has a thing for drummers, which he is. I also found out she had her first kiss two years ago with someone three years older than her, and it freaked me out. I even caught a mention of myself, where she said I was a breakdancer. That made me happy.

But point is, do you obsess over people? Does it become/is it unhealthy? Are you, me, or anyone you know a stalker? Discuss.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, I tend not to obsess over people. Events and objects, but not really people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    No, I tend not to obsess over people. Events and objects, but not really people.
    same here!

This sig is by -apollo-! behold his power!!!!
    -Apollo- is awesome!!!!!!!XD

i do obess over a guy i think, but i do know for certain that i have friends who obess over people:

Friend #1: We have photo class together and for an assignment we had to go take pictures. So she takes advantage of this moment and takes pictures of him (well three but seeing her happy expression when she saw that they came out well on her negatives). Well a couple of days ago we had a renaissance fair at our school and she told her parents that it starts at 8 and ends at 12 at night (truth is she wanted to go to the movies with the group of friends including HIM) and the fair actually starts at 4 to 8.

Friend #2: She hyperventilates when she sees him or he says hi. (i like mocking her for this) Always looking for him at the lunch line and also when she got a picture of him she also hyperventilates too.

Friend #3: My ex. Before we actually met, he managed to squeeze alot of info from one of my friends about me. I asked him how did he know that i love final fantasy games; his response: "err good guess?"

Friend #4: Follows the guy around school.

Friend #5: Has his underground thing where he knows everything about everyone!!!! OMG i was shocked to hear what he knew. Didnt suprise me to see him become a stalker when he started to like a friend of mine . He'd show up everyday to our "hang out" classroom for her.
    .......?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I try not to get obsessed over other people, but it has happened in the past (especially back in school, what with the obligatory crushes and all). I'm trying to be a little less possessive over my Girlfriend, so things will hopefully work out.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've never obsessed over anyone. I may get a bit obsessive over my boyfriend from time to time, but no more than is normal when you're in love.

i a little the same way.

This sig is by -apollo-! behold his power!!!!
    -Apollo- is awesome!!!!!!!XD

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

I'm obssessed with Selphie! And about a year ago, I fell in love with a guy, and I was totally obssessed with him. He consumed a year of my life, and now I want it back.
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

im not obsessed about anyone and never will

I'm obsessed with 'looking like' ANY Final Fantasy 'person'. Mainly Lulu. But so far, I just look like Iri. :skull2:

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Last time I got obsessed with someone, I ended up with a restraining order.

Lalol.
    ~Maelström Fury~

私は天使の女王です。

Blog Entries

It's not healthy, ya' know.

We know.
    ~Maelström Fury~

私は天使の女王です。

mainly i obess over the many types of computers...dont ask why they all just look sexy...people cant match em^^