Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVI Quote Quiz

I think I got it.

I believe the quote is more along the lines of "You must be kidding!" and not "This has to be a joke", but all the same.

Kefka, in Thamasa, as he captures espers, responding to how "easy" it was to do.

Is that it?

once again NO as I have said the quote is RIGHT so do not consider things that would require changing the quote I just went and checked to make sure it was right.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Would it be Locke when Kefka tells him Celes was a spy?

"I don't believe this! This has to be a joke!"
    Was said by Gungho, in thamasa, after Strago explains that he beat Hidon at ebot's rock.

Dang it Gwel I thought I had one that might stump people at least for longer than this. I had just seen the quote like 2 days ago so I used it. Your up Gwel.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

urrgh... it's hard to think of them, but it helps that I recently started playing the game again.

"I can't help you. You must look within for answers."
    If I get another quote right I may have to pass it on to someone else to post another one.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Shadow, on the ship with Terra.

Correct! You're up I guess.

Wonder what's taking Marick's time. And I am thinking of an addition to rules; if the person who's up to make a new quote doesn't respond in 7 days, anyone may post a new quote. Sounds fair?
    Damnit.

In all honesty better make it like 3 days or people just quit checking the thread.

Is that from when you created that post or from when they were supposed to post a new quote?
    I'll figure it out later...

What about this: If the one who's up to make a new quote doesn't respond within 3 days (counting from the post that tells the quote is right) whoever wants is able to make a new quote. And, here goes:
    We want Cyan back!
    Damnit.

Said by any party member in Doma Castle, WoR, to Wrexsoul before (SPOILER)fighting him, during (SPOILER)Cyan's dream sequence. Said because wrexsoul is torturing Cyan's soul.
    Losing's not an option. Never give up and you always win. To flee is better than to die. If you flee, you can return. If you die, well, you cant.
    Many thanks to Ace-eye; he gave me spirit.
    If there were 144 clones of me, that would be gross stupidity.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

*sorry guys, I just sorta forgot about it*

You're up, bro. But I think you got that one bit unfairly 'cause you were watching when I plaid through that part.
    Damnit.