Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVI Quote Quiz

merchant if you dont have old man's cider.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

yup
    I'll figure it out later...

ok here we go

N.... Noooo!!!
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

It's said by Madonna. Terra's mother.

of course it is

Easy, its what the soldiers in south figaro say when you talk to them, if I'm not mistaken.
    There is always someone stronger, and that one is ME!

"!!!" and before anyone asks, this was said ON IT'S OWN!. So don't complain that it's not a valid quote, because it is lol.

Leo when Kefka is telling him about Gestahl's need for power

hehe WTG Llanowar!!! baffle me oh baffler. lol ;p

here's one i saw just yesterday playing through.

"Now where were we...?"

now sure how many periods LOL so sue me

rofl, that quote sounds well dodgy :P

Edgar in his form of Gerad. in Figaro Cave.

right again

"Big talk, buster!"

HAHA that is Daryl No doubt.

rofl wtg