Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: FFVI Quote Quiz

"Say, we could use some Yeti muscle!!"

easy I tihnk
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

MOG
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Yeps

Is it Yeti muscle, or Sasquatch muscle?

And when you fight that esper (for good, to get him), I think his name is in the box.

ok here we go...pretty easy my memory of quotes getting VERY BAD on this game

"You're the one who saved me?"
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

I wanna say Celes. But Im not sure.....

Wrong

I'd imagine it was Terra, to Locke, at the beginning of the game when she "meets" him for the first time, after she takes the slave crown off. But I could be wrong. It's happened before.

Another wrong guess

Is it Cyan?

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

I would like to venture, the woman you save in the collapsing house. Saying it to Sabin and Celes. Who're in your group at the time. This quote reeks of being pretty close to comments people make in a few occasions. but I'm gonna guess the one above (woman to Sabin)

Warm? Cold?

None of you are even Close

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Madonna? To Maduin I think.

DING! DING! DING! we have a winner.
    Said in the esper world during the flashbacks