Page 1 of 18 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVI Quote Quiz

Default FFVI Quote Quiz

Because I couldn't find thread like this, I thought I could as well make one. Rules are simple. There is a quote from Final Fantasy VI (e.g. "Wait, he says. Do I look like a waiter?") and you must tell who said it, where and when, who it was said to, and why(e.g. Kefka, in military base near Doma Castle, during Sabin's scenario, to Sabin, because Sabin told him to wait). If you get at least two right, you will be the next to make a quote. I'll go first:
    Hey! I told you once, I am not mister Thou!
    If there is already FFVI quote quiz, I apologize. Must have missed that one in accident.
    Edit:// At least you must have a right answer in part Who said it. Thanks to Llanowar and TurkSlayer for reminding me.
    Last edited by Hexarar; 04-18-2005 at 10:52 AM.
    Damnit.

Easy, that's Sabin, before getting Gau's 'Shiny' thing which is the underwater breathing device, Gau pisses off sabin by calling him Mr. Thou even though Cyan is the one which says that.

On the Veldt

Correct. You're up, Gwenlongughandgus or something .
    Damnit.

It may sound like a general statement, but only one person says this outright:

"But humans and Espers can never co-exist...!"

Gee, thx for quick reply Quelongchunkus ! I think your quote is said by Esper World elder, when Terra is talking about her past, after the party came back from vector.
    And Elder says it to Maduin.
    Damnit.

Actually in this case you have the correct time but the wrong person. Madonna says it to Maduin and then he goes into his whole "how do we know if we never try" spiel before Terra is born.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Grin

U know, Landofwar, that if You're right, then I will be the winner 'cos I have 3 out of 5 right. I knew who it was said to, when, and where, but not who and why.
    Damnit.

Blog Entries

But if it was Edgar saying it to Terra right before running her through after that bit about him being brainwashed by the Xel'Naga, then I'll be right.

Really you will have it right it is a quote quiz meaning you have to know WHO SAID IT!!!! not who it was said to or the context or place or whatever the hell else you came up with. It is all dependent on who actually says it.

Oh yea BTW it is LLANOWAR as in the Magic the Gathering card not Land of War or W/E you made it out to be.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

*nods* Llanowar IS right, ya know.

Llanowar was indeed correct!

I thought I was the one who made the rules for this quote quiz . I'm just kidding . Something I was about to write (and am going to edit) is that you must have at least who said it correct. I added the other things just to avoid people just randomly quess names. And hey, I hope that Gwelenguchenkus and Llanowar don't take me too seriously when I'm misspelling your names. If you do, please forgive my dullness (or something like that, I am not a native english-speaker). So, Llano, youre up.
    Damnit.

Alright well here goes one off the top of my head

"I don't believe this! This has to be a joke!"

Someone will probably get this one first shot. Sigh I am not going to go in depth thinking of one at 6:00A.M.

Man, I find that rather difficult! Only thing I can think of is that Celes says something like that when (SPOILER)Cid dies in WoR but she says(almost exactly)
    Tell me you're only joking!
    instead of
    This has to be joke!
    If it isn't her, I have not a faintest idea.
    Damnit.

most definitely not Celes. I like to get slightly more abstract than that thank you very much. And I am sure that the quote is correct.