Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: We Met Up! (UK) EoFF UK Meet-Up 2005

LOL!!
    ROFL!!!
    ASL!!!!
    WTF!!!!
    OMG!!!

surprised noones put that yet! for all those that are confused, this is what we were shouting in birm all weekend!
    EDIT: damn nod beat nme *shakes fist*
    well after you all left me and zor went on the big wheel!!! twas fun and got lots of pics of birm up high. then we decided to be cutural and went to the museum and art gallery. saw some scary paintings and felt thoughly cutured when we came back we then had a big weird ass pizza. yummy yummy. the girl that served us was like "hi my name is, if you need any help blah blah" obviously wanting a tip. i nearly shouted "DON'T TIP THE PIZZA GUY!" but thought better of it.
    when we ran about the station trying to find the trains hugged and home!

ooooh plue we filled about 6 bags full of rubbish. crazy!
    and my camera somehow managed to make its way down the end of the bed....i think that zor wanted a picture of his bum......
    yes i did get 4 guys. one was swing dancing with me. i never knew i was so supple!

i'll put some of the pics up in a bit when io find the cable and i'll send them to whomever it concerns.

oh and psy....I WHOOOOOP YO ASS BOY!!!! i beat him fair and square and he only just beat me the second time! i rule i rock!
    plus i tried to play timesplitters and i ended up shooting i think bal the whole time......
    sleeeeeeeeep now. alcohol bad

Trust No one

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Boris, you can send them to Samuraid so he can put them in the album if you want. Also, can you send them to me through PM or e-mail or something later?

ASL

Boris beat Psy. And then i beat Boris. It is clear who the undisputed Tekken master is.

~##

Quote Originally Posted by Nod
    ASL

Boris beat Psy. And then i beat Boris. It is clear who the undisputed Tekken master is.
    *hits*
    yawzer! *bites* *falls over*
    i wish jojo was there would of been great!

ROFL!

Trust No one

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Boris, you can send them to Samuraid so he can put them in the album if you want. Also, can you send them to me through PM or e-mail or something later?
    If everyone sends them to me I can come up with the greatest captions for them ever! And I mean ever. I don't mean they'll be good for 2 weeks then better ones will come along. Because better ones won't come along. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    If everyone sends them to me I can come up with the greatest captions for them ever! And I mean ever. I don't mean they'll be good for 2 weeks then better ones will come along. Because better ones won't come along. Or something.
    I hate to admit it but you're probably right. Embarrasing as it may be I think it'd be worth it. Right, bed for me too.

ASL!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    As long as the captions don't all follow the lines of OMGROFLASLASLASL, as hilarious as that would be >_<.......then.......sure why not!

~##

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    Hell yeah! I wish I were there too, then I could do evil things like kill Psy and make out with boris and blah blah blah

Haha really though, after reading Baloki's LJ entry and this, it sounds so fun! Wish I coulda been there.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Blog Entries

As long as the captions don't all follow the lines of OMGROFLASLASLASL, as hilarious as that would be >_<.......then.......sure why not!
    Make it a mass caption competition.

EDIT: You should have said about SWBF as I would have come and wooped yo' ass.

there was a picture here

I was drunk last night except i was no where near Birmingham if that counts for everything.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey
    Hell yeah! I wish I were there too, then I could do evil things like kill Psy and make out with boris and blah blah blah
    Make out with boris? Pssh, you'd have competition with amratis for that one. I don't think I ever saw the two of them apart, and when boris got drunk...well...FREE LESBIAN SHOW FOR ALL!

PS: We generally insulted the crap out of you, Joj'

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Amratis eh? Well I'm married to her too, it can be a fun threesome Next time I tell ya, next time...

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I am very sketchilly planning a trip to Europe in Mid-November 2006. What better to do than go to Birmingham and party with you guys! *makes plans for EOFF UK 2006*

You all have to come. It's really the only reason I'm going to Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by boris no no

Haha really though, after reading Baloki's LJ entry and this, it sounds so fun! Wish I coulda been there.
    HA! I DID make out with Boris! (And let me tell you, she has one fine way of doing thigs...)
    This weekend was so fantastic, Words cannot begin to describe what a great time we had.

Yes, I did get my ass kicked at Tecken (A perfect K.O each time) but then again, I've never played Tecken and am used to more fluid movement games so Psy can take as much renown for beating me as he copuld for blowing over a feather!

Anyhoo, YAY!!! Fun times all over!
    I love you all!

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Secondly, BOO to all those that said THEY WERE GONNA COME AND THEN DIDN’T (Can’t imagine WHO I’m talking about here…)
    Sorry! I couldn't afford it! I couldn't even afford to get my ear pierced this weekend!