Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: We Met Up! (UK) EoFF UK Meet-Up 2005

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Actually Baloki did read your comments Raine, and came up with some colourful ones of his own about you in response.
    Colourful, you say? How nice of him.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

as long as you leave out the crap ones (and by that I mean the ones with Baloki on them).
    Have you seen what we wrote on the T-Shirt then Rainecloud ABOUT YOU..? If so, I'll have to inform you, I WROTE THAT. If not, I hope you enjoy someone speaking the truth on this forum.
    Have you met baloki? He's lovely, a really kind, cool guy who was one of the best eoffer's of all time on this site. Just cause you're jealous of him doesn't mean you have to be horrid. I mean, I was never horrid to you until you accused be of some very terrible stuff.
    Of which I have never done.
    Get over yourself, and please do not disgrace this thread with your banal hatred you pathetic man. Don't insult us.

Yah right, I also had nothing to drink, this talk of alcohol is complete madness
    Probably cause boris, me and Zorander drank it all. Thank goodness for you guys to make sure we were alright. I can get rather uber-kerazy when pissed.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

What What?! I didn't drink much of anything! I had a few sips of Boris No no's archers, 2 black rushian cocktail drinks and lots of coca-cola! That's the most alcahol i've had in one night since new year 2002! Heck, it's the most i've had in a month since then!
    (and I wasn't even slightly drunk, i'm just empathetic to others emotions, so I just got high on the vibes from Boris!)

I make my own vibes

Yeah, Lushous sexi ones!!!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Alton towers this summer or in 2006 might happen.
    I'm dead set for November 2006 unless you guys let me down

This EoFF meeting is so much better than the other ones because you guys actually got drunk.
    This American will get drunk as long as he's not drinking alone.

and I wasn't even slightly drunk, i'm just empathetic to others emotions, so I just got high on the vibes from Boris!

i always give off vibes baby!

thanks for the sealife pic maike.
    i just need the ones off baloaki (PSY) so i can pick the cool ones out (not that any of them are not cool )

Trust No one

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    as long as you leave out the crap ones (and by that I mean the ones with Baloki on them).
    Have you seen what we wrote on the T-Shirt then Rainecloud ABOUT YOU..? If so, I'll have to inform you, I WROTE THAT. If not, I hope you enjoy someone speaking the truth on this forum.
    Have you met baloki? He's lovely, a really kind, cool guy who was one of the best eoffer's of all time on this site. Just cause you're jealous of him doesn't mean you have to be horrid. I mean, I was never horrid to you until you accused be of some very terrible stuff.
    Of which I have never done.
    Get over yourself, and please do not disgrace this thread with your banal hatred you pathetic man. Don't insult us.
    No, no, you misunderstand. xD

Baloki's great. I've chatted to him on numerous occasions, and from what I can remember, we insulted each other back and forth and had a great laugh doing so. I don't have a problem with Baloki, and I trust he doesn't have a problem with me, either. If he does, I'm not aware of it.

"As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Every single last one of you was drunk. And it was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    i just need the ones off baloaki (PSY) so i can pick the cool ones out (not that any of them are not cool )
    OK OK OK I KNOW WHERE HE KEEPS THEM! Can I write captions? can I can I can I? I've been a good Psy

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Every single last one of you was drunk. And it was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    OK OK OK I KNOW WHERE HE KEEPS THEM! Can I write captions? can I can I can I? I've been a good Psy
    go for it psy
    you've got all the pics?
    even the sea life centre one?
    i'll send that one you when i get home (probaly really late....oh the pub is to inviting!)
    just as long as they are not horrid or i'll come and hit you on the head
    *hits*

Trust No one

I say we should make Alton Towers *this* summer, not the next.

Sounds (and looks via the pictures) that you had a ball. If only I'd been here at Eoff longer (and I wasn't soooo very scared of Birmingham). Oh well...Hope you guys are gonna meet up again soon.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion,
    I watched seabeams glittering at Tanhauser Gate.
    All these moments will be lost, like tears in rain.
    Time to die.

Jealousy?
    It looks like you guys had fun! I still say we should have an Asia meetup.

lol Iri if you create one I'll drag me n clement along ok?!!?! :P:P:P
    I'll figure it out later...

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

xD Christ, you all had loads of fun. I'm surprised this actually happened, but it's cool that you all got to meet up, and hang out. Hmph. In two years, mark my words....I'll be there. All creepy.

Man, I'm still all happy for you guys. =D

--Box Box Box Box