Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Backstreet Boys

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    I used to hate them like that too, until I realized...what the hell is the point? I was just doing it because if you were a guy who didn't proclaim your hatred for all boy bands when I was in high school then you were "gay".

I mean them being given all the credit for their music and why they're as famous as they are is crap yeah, and their blatant manufactured, prefab image is annoying, but I can always just turn off the radio/tv, or get up and walk out of the room.
    People call me gay for the music I listen to, anyway. I hate them because I hate them.

i guess for me, the reason i hate them, is because they will get more ladys for sounding and looking like girls, than i will for sounding and looking like a man.
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Wow, I heard their new song on the radio today when I was driving, and I loved it, but I didn't know it was them. When I got home I tracked it down on Limewire and almost went into shock when I saw "Backstreet Boys".
    I like Kung-Fu.

"Incomplete" indeed is a great song,it's already a smash hit!It's so romantic!^_^

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

"I want it that way"- That definetly was the song of my last year at Primary School. I heard it so much and I'm glad I finally got it last week via MP3. It brings back fond memories...

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

i USED TO ADORE BACKSTREET BOYS when i was younger, wot happened to them? they were getting a bit out ofime werent they, not v "fashionable" with todays music
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

I used to listen to them when I was in middle school. Haven't heard much about them since then. Can't say I was ever obsessed with them (or any other band/singers for that matter) like other kids in my grade were. I didn't know about splitting up or regrouping, either. Nothing against pop... just some stuff don't really appeal to me anymore. But if I find a song I like I'd listen to it regardless of what band or genre.

Quote Originally Posted by senator_padme
    Alright i have heard a lot bad critics about them and i don't know why..I think their songs are pretty good,their behavior is excellent(i mean they haven't done anything to bother someone)..

Neways i'm glad to hear that they re-grouped again..Anyone that share this happiness and look forward to their new cd?
    coming from my experience in teh music industry and opinion.These guys barely wrote any of there songs.They are a boy band in the pop genre so there music is jsut made to make people feel good.Ath there concerts you think those fans really are excited?Theey're not they are just acting excited because people around them are acting excited.Pop music can mean popular music bands and stuff that becomes popular and can still be real music.But when i say pop music I mean corporation backed music.The corporations jsut say its popular and said its pop music to convince us.Anyway only a bunch of 12 yearold girls listens to this Bull.Thats why i hate backstreet boys.(Except for Justin Timberlake who is actually doing his own thing and hasn't sold out too much).