Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 102024252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: RAW and SmackDown!

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah, I really can't see the point of the WWE putting Mark Henry in a title run with Kurt Angle. He's terrible. Considering some of the people on Smackdown! who you KNOW could have had an amazing series with Angle, especially Chris Benoit. Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio as well. I've always liked Kurt as a champion, he's definitely one of if not the best wrestler around, in my opinion.

However, i'm not able to watch WWE anymore, lack of cable, so I mainly keep up on the net and stuff, so I have a question: How much has Edge improved since 3 years ago or so? Because I never really thought him to be champion quality.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    However, i'm not able to watch WWE anymore, lack of cable, so I mainly keep up on the net and stuff, so I have a question: How much has Edge improved since 3 years ago or so? Because I never really thought him to be champion quality.
    he got a hot hooker
    thanks to Death Penalty for helping me out
    Last edited by Meat Puppet; 01-24-2006 at 03:35 AM.

you mean he got a hot hooker

meat puppet ... you too? joey styles ... don't worry, i love you enough for all of them

supposedly Ricky Steamboat wants a match with Flair at mania

My fave wrestler ever is Jeff Hardy but hes in TNA now sadly I hate it but ill watch it anyway
    Right now I like John Cena, Chris Jerich (went to see his band a few months ago ), Christian, Benoit, Rey Mysterio and Shawn Michaels. Eddie Gurrerro was one of my faves, I was really sad when he died I also think its awful that lots of shops DOUBLED the price of his dvd as soon as they heard he died

My Music Videos
    My Video Awards Site if you make any music videos please enter I'm sick of seeing the same stuff entered over and over!

Quote Originally Posted by *~Endless Night~*
    My fave wrestler ever is Jeff Hardy but hes in TNA now sadly I hate it but ill watch it anyway
    Right now I like John Cena, Chris Jerich (went to see his band a few months ago ), Christian, Benoit, Rey Mysterio and Shawn Michaels. Eddie Gurrerro was one of my faves, I was really sad when he died I also think its awful that lots of shops DOUBLED the price of his dvd as soon as they heard he died
    Whats wrong with that. People Want something to remember him buy. It however was sad he died the night before they were gonna give him the title again.

I wanted something to remember him by its just the fact that its like thyre practically cashing in on his death. it was £15 before he died then the week after it was £30. i bought it anyway just was kinda annoyed that they took advantage of his death to make more of a profit

My Music Videos
    My Video Awards Site if you make any music videos please enter I'm sick of seeing the same stuff entered over and over!

15% of the profits go to his family.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by faster skating penguin
    meat puppet ... you too? joey styles ... don't worry, i love you enough for all of them :(
    I love Joey Styles, I think he's great. :D

I like Styles as well. Anyway, I'm hoping Triple H will win the Rumble and kick Cena/Edge's ass for the belt at Wrestlemaina.
    Last edited by Skarr; 01-25-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Todd Grisham is my favourite of all of them! Man that guy kicks so much ass.

For emotion, I prefer JR but for actual Play-By-Play, I really like Styles.

As for WM, I really don't know what to look forward to. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

You know what's really funny. I was just reading some past WWE moments. This little Edge and Cena thing is nothing compared to the old days. Stone Cold at war with the McMahons. It was classic ass whopings. The Rock and Stone Cold...two awesome wrestlers that were true Champions. Let Edge have to face Stone Cold instead of Cena this Sunday...he'd piss his pants.
    Last edited by Skarr; 01-26-2006 at 01:13 AM.

It's been a LONG while since I ordered some wrestling tapes, but I just ordered some today.

I got a great Best Matches of The 90's comp. with Ohtani vs. Dragon 96 (best NJ match I've ever seen) Ohtani vs. Lyger, Kobashi vs. Williams, both Hardys vs. Serial THRILLAZ matches from OMEGA and the supposedly best 6-man ever from 7/02/93 AJPW.

Also a huge Joshi comp. included the Thunderqueen match.

yay yay yay

Quote Originally Posted by Skarr
    You know what's really funny. I was just reading some past WWE moments. This little Edge and Cena thing is nothing compared to the old days. Stone Cold at war with the McMahons. It was classic ass whopings. The Rock and Stone Cold...two awesome wrestlers that were true Champions. Let Edge have to face Stone Cold instead of Cena this Sunday...he'd piss his pants.
    True dat true dat.
    I want stone cold back.
    Those was the greatest storylines.