Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12222627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: RAW and SmackDown!

The Rabid Wolverine. Amarant Odinson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skarr
    I agree that it would be awesome to see Rey and Angle go head to head. I'm rooting for Triple H to win the Rumble though. I just can't stand how boring Raw gets every so often. I believe Triple H back on top would equal a whole lotta drama on Raw.
    I agree that giving HHH the title wouldn't be a bad thing per say, but HHH doesn't need a Rumble win to get the title shot, where as someone like Rey Mysterio or Randy Orton could use the win at the Rumble to help build themselves up as a legitimate contender.

HHH doesn't need that because he's already is a legit threat to anyone holding the belt.
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

HHH ruined wrestling in my mind. From a business perspective hes good but how many times am I gonna pay for him winning ppvs constantly.
    Give the title to Rey or Orton and I might watch less TNA.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Amarant Odinson
    I agree that giving HHH the title wouldn't be a bad thing per say, but HHH doesn't need a Rumble win to get the title shot, where as someone like Rey Mysterio or Randy Orton could use the win at the Rumble to help build themselves up as a legitimate contender.

HHH doesn't need that because he's already is a legit threat to anyone holding the belt.
    Yeah, I always thought the Rumble was for guys on the rise, or guys who would otherwise not get a title shot.

Anyway, my official pick is Coach.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Not Coach. The last time I saw him was when Stone Cold was scheduled to fight him. :rolleyes2

RVD Should win and become champ

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Wow, I can't believe ReyRey won! That's pretty cool. I wonder why they made us sit through Angle/Henry as the last match instead of the Rumble itself. Oh well, I watched King of the Hill instead.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Meh, personally I would rather have had Orton win. Dont get me wrong, Angle/Rey will be awesome, but we have already seen these two face off many times. I wanted to see a new feud. Angle/Orton would have been great.

And now John Cena is the champ again , this means Cena Vs. HHH at mania. Hopefully the game wins.

Oh and another thing. I am hating all this "I dedicate this to Eddie" crap. It needs to end now, the first time was ok but now its getting ridiculous.

I'm so happy that Rey won, but besides that, the PPV was a waste.

I really hope they go through with the old rumor of Rey vs. Orton as the WM main event instread of Rey vs. Angle :/

Not that Rey/Angle wouldn't be great, but I'd be more excited to see two young guys (main event wise for Rey) in the main event.

It should be Rey and Edge that would be better.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm sick of lashley being knocked out of PPV matches by Kane/Bigshow. When's goin be his time!?!

Stay Essential
    EE

You aren't joking, Lashley needs to do something, he has so much to offer to the WWE.

Thats the truth he could be the third black wwe champ.
    Hes a literal behemoth and he could fill the void left without Undertaker or Brock Lesnar.
    I used to think Shelton Benjamin was the next big thing but then they ruined his charachter. There also not utilizing Kane. They unmasked him and now hes not even evil anymore. Hey what are your dream matches in the WWE. Mine is Rey Mysterio vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs Triple H

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
    I think both Cena and Batista suck.

John Cena "acting black" is really lame. I switch channels when I see him on the mic because he sucks with it. Batista isn't that bad of a wrestler, but he's a crappy in-ring talent as well as being worthless on the mic.

The only reason he's WHC is because he has that "look" of a WHC. The WWE usually likes someone who is 6'4" or so with a buff body...regardless of how crappy their in-ring skills are(see The Rock). But at least The Rock was/is/will be great on the mic. Austin and Bret Hart, as well as Angle and a few others, have always had these 2 good qualities...being both good in ring and on the mic.

I was hoping to see Brock Lesnar vs. Batista match, but that won't happen anytime soon...but you can't trust WWE.com for news anyways.

But does anyone notice how "weak" Batista is for his size? I mean the guy is 6'4" and 317 lbs. (according to WWE, though I think he's more along the lines of 270 lbs). He botched realitively simple moves like the sit-down Powerbomb(Batista Bomb) on Kane and Orlando Jordan. Although Kane and OJ were fine, he didn't reach that sit-down position fully. But I guess it's because of his age (he's like, 39).

I mean when you look at Batista, that guy is as ripped as anybody (well, maybe not as much as Chris Masters) but he's really not that strong. I think that's why they switched TBS to Raw, because the WWE probably didn't want any chance of Batista feuding with TBS (or Viscera) because he'll probably break their necks botching the sit-down powerbomb.
    The rock was the greateast of all time. My whole life is built around acting like his charachter. Now thats who I am naturally. Hes better than Batista Cena and way better than anyone else. If he were still in wrestling today he would be champion. He was better than Ric Flair. He was beginning to eclipse evry wrestler in history if it werent fo his acting thing. He put his opponents over even when he lost.
    Last edited by Shadow The Red XIII Thing; 02-01-2006 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow The Red XIII Thing
    <s>In short dont say anything like that again or I will kill you.</s>
    I was reading this and it hit me like a bolt of thunder...you sound just like Stewie Griffion.

Anyway, lets take a few posts and talk about the ladies of WWE or mainly, Raw. Why the hell don't they hurry up and end this Mikkie James obsession crap. It's starting to become really annoying. It was okay (her kissing Trish and all was ok). But now, I mean last night on Raw proved my point. They want to stretch this thing, but they don't realize that it sucks. Now if Trish were into the whole dyke thing...then hey.