Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: RAW and SmackDown!

The Rabid Wolverine. Amarant Odinson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoIsOnCoNcEpTiOn
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet Thief
    chaos: I watch it from time to time, for fun. Back in the day, though, I was a huge fan of both Bret and Owen. It's a shame that Owen died after the cable that was supposed to take him down like a superhero snapped, and he hit his head on the turnbuckle.

Rubedo: And Kurt Angle is awesome!
    angle sucks

Care to tell us why you think Kurt Angle sucks? Or why you think HHH is the best?
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Yeah, what he says.

Oh, and to Rainecloud, since you're a site staff, close this topic. This topic is changing name. Check http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60483.
    Last edited by MoonZapdos; 04-20-2005 at 06:02 PM.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by MoonZapdos
    Yeah, what he says.

Oh, and to Rainecloud, since you're a site staff, close this topic. This topic is changing name. Check http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60483.
    That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've read all week.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

[QUOTE=Rainecloud]
    Quote Originally Posted by KuRt
    Quote Originally Posted by KuRt
    For some reason, I just remembered a punishing match:

Undertaker vs Mankind in hell in a cell
    WOW
    Quite right - King of the Ring 1998. It's still the most famous Hell in the Hell match in WWE history. Truth be told, it wasn't even a great "match", but it was one hell of an incredible stunt show.
    ummm, i thought it was hell in the cell, not hell in the hell
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Grin

Well... Maybe I'm NOT going tae change the topic name...

Blog Entries

My analysis is it's just half naked men in pants pretending to fight each other. I just find the bad acting amusing and cringe.

there was a picture here

Um, I believe I'm the only girl here that watchs Smackdown AND Raw. I think Kurt Angle sucks. Batista is hott. The Rock rocks. "Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?" I liked it when Stephenie was the GM. She rocked too. The Undertaker is and always will be my favorite wrestler. Triple H needs to die. Lita and Kane rock. Trish, I feel sorry for Trish after what happened to her on Raw on Monday. Too sad. Its really sick to see Kane and Lita kiss. I have been watching Smackdown since '98. I think I shouldn't be saying anymore before you start thinking I'm weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl
    Um, I believe I'm the only girl here that watchs Smackdown AND Raw. I think Kurt Angle sucks. Batista is hott. The Rock rocks. "Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?" I liked it when Stephenie was the GM. She rocked too. The Undertaker is and always will be my favorite wrestler. Triple H needs to die. Lita and Kane rock. Trish, I feel sorry for Trish after what happened to her on Raw on Monday. Too sad. Its really sick to see Kane and Lita kiss. I have been watching Smackdown since '98. I think I shouldn't be saying anymore before you start thinking I'm weird.
    Ya know what, 'Taker's my favourite too. Look at my profile picture.

it rocks. unda rocks. kane rocks. they rock. its a good thing they are family.

Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl
    I couldn't stand when Stephenie was GM. The less Vince and his family are on T.V., the better. Teddy Long is doing a great job as GM, but I miss Paul Heymen.
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think Bischoff rules. He's the perfect person for that type of role.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Amarant Odinson
    I couldn't stand when Stephenie was GM. The less Vince and his family are on T.V., the better. Teddy Long is doing a great job as GM, but I miss Paul Heymen.
    I think Teddy Long is too over the top sometimes with that walk of his. But I just wish Vince would give him a better cast, I mean HBK, Hogan(though not as much), Stone Cold(even though he had one guest appearance), and such are always on RAW. But Brock Lesnar, IMO, was a very enjoyable champion. He was probably the biggest ratings draw on SD! before he left.

But any McMahon as a GM sucks, except for Vince. Linda is too boring, Stephanie is too cheesy, and Shane can't even bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Well they did announce another draft in about a month, so it ahould be interesting to see who goes where and how it will pan out. While the draft was a ratings success last year, they've only been able to make one star of all of the guys traded and that was Shelton Benjeman.

If they make some stars out of the guys they trade back and forth this time or at least trade some bigger names such as Jericho, Angle, HBK or Edge, then it would be better for both shows.
    WRESTLING:

Thumbs up

Edge rocks! Jericho's good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarant Odinson
    Well they did announce another draft in about a month, so it ahould be interesting to see who goes where and how it will pan out. While the draft was a ratings success last year, they've only been able to make one star of all of the guys traded and that was Shelton Benjeman.

If they make some stars out of the guys they trade back and forth this time or at least trade some bigger names such as Jericho, Angle, HBK or Edge, then it would be better for both shows.
    I thought Orton would go to SD!, but then he went back to RAW and reinjured his shoulder against Batista and is now out for at least the summer.

But it would've been nice to see Brock vs. Batista, those 2 are like...the same size and such, but I think Brock is a bit stronger while Batista is a bit quicker. They listed Brock as 6'3" 295 lbs. but Batista as 6'5" and 317 lbs. No way Batista is 20 lbs. heavier than Brock, because he's barely bigger than HHH and HHH is like 260 lbs. But eh. The Goldberg vs. Brock match turned out to be a dud.