Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: RAW and SmackDown!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
    I thought Orton would go to SD!, but then he went back to RAW and reinjured his shoulder against Batista and is now out for at least the summer.
    Actually, Randy Orton injured his shoulder about three weeks before Wrestlemania. The claims that Batista injured his shoulder are purely for storyline purposes (and it'll give Orton something to do once he returns in about six months). Heh - Batista totally destroyed Orton on Raw. 'Twas great.

But it would've been nice to see Brock vs. Batista, those 2 are like...the same size and such, but I think Brock is a bit stronger while Batista is a bit quicker.
    I think Lesnar would definitely have the edge in terms of speed, but Batista would be the stronger of the two. I'd also like to see that match, as I'm a big mark for massive power moves (overhead belly to belly suplexes, military presses, etc), but, unfortunately, the match will probably never happen.

They listed Brock as 6'3" 295 lbs. but Batista as 6'5" and 317 lbs. No way Batista is 20 lbs. heavier than Brock, because he's barely bigger than HHH and HHH is like 260 lbs. But eh. The Goldberg vs. Brock match turned out to be a dud.
    Batista is probably around 6'3", whereas HHH is probably around 6'2". I don't doubt his weight for a second, though. Take one look at those pectorial muscles, those huge arms and that massive chest, and you can see where the 315-317 lbs are. Although HHH is a big guy, he's got nothing on Batista when it comes to muscle mass.

Back in 2002 - after his quadriceps tear - HHH rehabbed like crazy and came back looking like a radioactive triceratops, and he weighed approximately 275lbs for most of the year. Unfortunately for Tripper (who is a big bodybuilding enthusiast), his muscle mass started to disintigrate after various injuries during 2003. Thankfully, he decided not to try and gain this mass back, and, as a result, his performances have improved considerably over 2004-2005, and his injuries have been few and far between.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl
    Um, I believe I'm the only girl here that watchs Smackdown AND Raw. I think Kurt Angle sucks. Batista is hott. The Rock rocks. "Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?" I liked it when Stephenie was the GM. She rocked too. The Undertaker is and always will be my favorite wrestler. Triple H needs to die. Lita and Kane rock. Trish, I feel sorry for Trish after what happened to her on Raw on Monday. Too sad. Its really sick to see Kane and Lita kiss. I have been watching Smackdown since '98. I think I shouldn't be saying anymore before you start thinking I'm weird.

I don't think you are the only girl here, heh. I've watched wrestling since I was like 7, I think. Back in the days when there was the Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and with Shawn Michaels in the Rockers. I really liked it back then. I still try to watch Raw and Smackdown when I can.
    I keep running....I am running....
    I keep living for the day that I'm with you

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I like RAW and more than Smack Down, because they have The Hurricane!
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Taker sends his oppoonents to an early grave wit the tombstone.

Kane makes his opponents gasp for air wit a chokeslam.

Rey Mysterio will send his opponents on a 1-way trip to the area code 619

John Cena curses out his opponents wit the f-u

Lita is just hot.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by BloodHunter11
    Taker sends his oppoonents to an early grave wit the tombstone.

Kane makes his opponents gasp for air wit a chokeslam.

Rey Mysterio will send his opponents on a 1-way trip to the area code 619

John Cena curses out his opponents wit the f-u

Lita is just hot.
    And they all return the very next week - completely unscathed. Wrestling really is great, isn't it?
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

wwe and dbz have two things in common

a 3 letter abreviation?

i watch it sometimes, i find it entertaining, but that's about it. i don't watch it all that much, but i find it interresting when i do.

Being wise comes in two parts: 1) having a lot to say and 2) not saying it.

Thanks to Starry Relm and Sphere for the Sig and Avatar (in their respecive order)

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodHunter11
    a 3 letter abreviation?
    LOL that was a damn good one.

[QUOTE=Rainecloud]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
    Batista is probably around 6'3", whereas HHH is probably around 6'2". I don't doubt his weight for a second, though. Take one look at those pectorial muscles, those huge arms and that massive chest, and you can see where the 315-317 lbs are. Although HHH is a big guy, he's got nothing on Batista when it comes to muscle mass.

Back in 2002 - after his quadriceps tear - HHH rehabbed like crazy and came back looking like a radioactive triceratops, and he weighed approximately 275lbs for most of the year. Unfortunately for Tripper (who is a big bodybuilding enthusiast), his muscle mass started to disintigrate after various injuries during 2003. Thankfully, he decided not to try and gain this mass back, and, as a result, his performances have improved considerably over 2004-2005, and his injuries have been few and far between.
    See, I knew the WWE faked some profiles. Because no way the UT is 6'10" and Kane 7'. They just don't look that tall. To be honest, I think the UT is 6'6" at most. TBS is listed at like, 7'2" 500 lbs. at one point, but 7' is more believable...and I think that's being quite generous. Because Conan O'Brien is 6'4", and the times TBS appeared on his show, he was just a few inches taller, not the 8" taller that he is allegedly suppose to be.

But I remember HHH's injury, I thought it was in 2001...but the WWE kept playing it with Creed's My Sacrifice on their promos and such.

i thin kmnm i gonna be sued by eminem

The Rabid Wolverine. Amarant Odinson's Avatar

why? They're not breaking any copyright laws with a name like that. If Eminem could sue the WWE for that, then by your logic the company that makes M&M's could sue the rapper for the exact same thing.
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amarant Odinson
    why? They're not breaking any copyright laws with a name like that. If Eminem could sue the WWE for that, then by your logic the company that makes M&M's could sue the rapper for the exact same thing.
    Now there's a point. :rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    My analysis is it's just half naked men in pants pretending to fight each other. I just find the bad acting amusing and cringe.
    I could understand why someone how's only been exposed to american wrestling would think that. Horny old Vice pushing usless divas and big man wrestlers who don't know the meaning of "Workrate" down our thoats certainly dosn't help the general public opinion.

Recently I've been enjoying Smackdown!(gasp!) and RAW(gasp!). But still ... not what they used to be.

I've been getting into Japanese wrestling latley, Misawa, Kawada, Dynamite, Hansen, Sasuke ... far superior to American wrestling ... of ANY period.

MNM and the Heart Throbs = ratings.

The Tag Team divisions on both shows are still in complete disarray, though.