Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: RAW and SmackDown!

Tonight will be Backlash and Batista will still be the champ and HBK and Hogan will win, Benoit will take vicotry over Edge and Shelton benjamin will retain his title.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainecloud
    Quote Originally Posted by faster skating penguin
    Looking forward to more Misaway godliness.
    *ahem* - it's Misawa.

If you're into a mixed bag of wrestling styles, you should check out this shop. See "TWC: International Showdown" at the top left? It's one of the greatest supercard shows ever. The fact that I'm on the fourth row makes it even better to watch. And, yes, Misawa is in action along with Tiger Emperor and Yoshinari Ogawa.
    Misawa-y. Used like yumm-y and luck-y.

Backlash predictions:

Davari & Hassan over HBK/Hogan (VERY wishful thinking)

Edge over Benoit

Batista over Trips (strange to type)

Benjamin over Jericho

dont care about the rest

The Rabid Wolverine. Amarant Odinson's Avatar

Default Backlash Predictions

Kane vs. Viscera

If anything else, at least the segments with Trish and Viscera have been funny. Who knew Viscera could pull something like that off? As for the match itself, it's probably going to be bad. So as long as it's short, then I don't care.
    Winner: Viscera, just so I can see more of those Trish and Viscera bits.

Hogan and Michaels vs. Hassan and Daivari

I'm going to get this off my chest first. Anyone that cheered for Hogan during the HOF ceremony are SHEEP! Anyone that chanted "ONE MORE MATCH" are ****ing SHEEP! Anyone that popped huge for Hogan at MSG on RAW are god damn SHEEP!

There. I feel better. Now there is no denying what Hogan did for the business and he does deserve one more chance in the spotlight. Even I realize that. But Hogan looked horrible at WMXXI, so bad in fact that he couldn't even do a Leg Drop, so that leaves this match in the hands of HBK. I've never been a huge fan of his either but if anyone can make this match look good, it's HBK. Now if Hogan doesn't job to Hassan(which he probably won't) then this match will have been pointless. Hogan and HBK need to put aside their egos and try to make Hassan and Daivari look as strong as possible. Hogan needs to do the right thing for once in his career and put someone over in what should be his last match in the WWE. Then they can move Hassan to something more important such as a feud for the I.C. title with Benjaman or Jericho.
    Winners: ALL THE STUPID SHEEP THAT WANTED HOGAN BACK FOR ONE MORE MATCH!

Last Standing Match: Edge vs. Benoit

This match has potential to steal the show. Both men have been working well together for some time now. But this match needs to be the match where Edge proves that he should be at that next level. He's in there with with one of the greatest workers out there and while that will help Edge a lot, he still needs to put some extra effort into this match so that people will start to think that he's a legitimate contender for the World Title. And like it or not, he needs to use all those "You screwed Matt." chants to continue to build himself up as an heel.
    Winner: Edge

Intercontinental Championship Match: Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin(c)

This match should be good but it's a shame that they havn't really done much with Benjamin since he won the title back in Oct. 04. I wouldn't mind if they gave the title to Jericho but there's no point to that either unless he finally turns heel. Even then, it's still dumb to give the I.C. Title to Jericho because he's at the point where he's too good for that belt. he doesn't need to it get over while Benjamin could still use it. The problem with this fued is that the build up has sucked and both men are really stale. Keep the belt on Benjamin but for god sakes, TURN JERICHO HEEL ALREADY.
    Winner: Sheldon Benjamin

World Heavyweight Title Match: Batista(c) vs. HHH

Batista is still pretty hot right now. Not as hot as he should be, but he still has the fans support. My main problem with this is the fact that Batista has done nothing but throw complements at HHH. Here's a tip Big Dave. YOU DON'T COMPLEMENT YOUR OPPONENT BEFORE YOU'RE ABOUT TO KICK HIS ASS. I'll be happy as long as they keep the belt on Batista and keep this match short again. Besides, all of the rumors are pointing to a Hell In The Cell Match between the two at Vengence in July and that may be a better time to give Triple H the belt.
    Winner: (if they want to keep on making money)Batista
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Here's a truley sick joke. Even I found it offensive when I first heard it. For those offended, don't shoot the messanger.

Why couldn't Owen Hart watch RAW after Over the Edge 99?
    (SPOILER)his cable got cut

If you found it offensive , then why bother posting it in the first place?
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Holy GOD!

RAW was great. One of the bests I can remember.

Shawn Micheals vs. Shelton Benjamin was greatness. With me being the biggest Benjamin mark in the world it was great to see him having such a good match against a wrestler of Shawn's caliber. Shawn did a comendable job of putting Benjamin over.

Jericho/Edge was also great. The boring chant annoyed me infinitly.

HHH/Benoit ... holy damn. The match was pretty good, but the end was great. Trips tapped to Benoit AGAIN. I can't imagin that anyone though that would happen. The only thing that even comes close in supris...ness from the WWE is that JBL can actually be entertaining.

Viscera was gold last night, "I just want you to know that Big Vis is back on the market ... the black market." Best quote in a very long time. Hilarity.

After seeing what promotions like ROH and pre-split AJPW had to offer I didn't think I'd ever be this interested in WWE from a wrestling standpoint ever again.

I'm liking this new direction they're taking Viscera in. He's awesome now. (:

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Heh, Big Vis. I always like it better when the big guys have a comedic role, rather than 'Look at me I'm so big and mean. Grrrrrrr'. That one's been done to death.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Heh, Big Vis. I always like it better when the big guys have a comedic role, rather than 'Look at me I'm so big and mean. Grrrrrrr'. That one's been done to death.
    Kind of like how every time TBS gets on the mic he goes: "I'm 7' 500 lbs...blah blah blah"

It's so predictable that he'll say that everytime he's on the mic, I switch channels when he does.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, I liked it when he was goofy and dressing up like other wrestlers. He's actually pretty funny when out of character, they should let him run with it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Do ya already know? HHH is out of RAW until Eric Bischoff gives him another chance at Batista!

After that 20 minute promo that almost put me to sleep, I stood up and cheered when HHH left. I put down my remote down after that....well, at least until Cena's music video anyway.
    WRESTLING:

LOL hope someone gives a chance to HHH again...

There's going to be a Hell In A Cell match at Vengence between HHH and Batsita in June or July.
    WRESTLING:

Oh, man... Has anyone saw the Gold Rush Finals? Man, Lita betrayed Kane so well in that fight...