Thread: SHADOW HEARTS 2 ~SPOILER~

Default SHADOW HEARTS 2 ~SPOILER~

ok i beat shadow hearts 2. loved the game
    now somone explain to me th eending.
    i think i got it
    but i dont know...i dont understand where they were going with the karin meetin hyuga [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]. And did everyone go to a diff world?!

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

Ok, I'll help.
    First, I'm assuming you got the "good" ending.If not you can say so later.
    Ok, no, everyone goes back to where they belong in the ending except Yuri and Karin.
    Ok, if you got the good ending, like I said earlier,the game ends with a time loop.
    If you didn't know, Karin is Yuri's mom, she gets stuck back to the past and meets Ben and it goes forward from there.
    As for Yuri, he dies and his heart takes him back to the time right before he met Alice, hope that helps! If you need to know anything else, you can type it here or just pm me.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

No matter which ending you get, Karin's ending will always be the same.

As the poster above said, Karin is Yuri's mom, but she actually fell in love with Ben and it just happened to fall into place that way. She may have been told about some events that would happen by Kurando's mother who recognized Karin when they had "first" met.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Karin is yuris...mom....

well i gguess i got the "bad" ending...even though it seemed like a good one. Because yuri is with alice and everyone went to where they wanted to....great ending.....disturbin how karin is yuris mum...........very.......

Quote Originally Posted by wuglendei
    Karin is yuris...mom....

well i gguess i got the "bad" ending...even though it seemed like a good one. Because yuri is with alice and everyone went to where they wanted to....great ending.....disturbin how karin is yuris mum...........very.......
    Eh, Karin being Yuri's mom is weird for a little while. Considering that her first love is her son.Weird.
    By what you said about Yuri being with Alice it sounds like you got the good ending, the "bad" ending totally changes what happens to Yuri.
    I don't know what they mean by "bad" though...I liked both of the endings, each was good in their own way.

ok which ending is which? what happens in the bad one? i just beat it today and i got the ending where yuri dies n then ben finds karin and yuri goes back to the train. which ending is that?
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

You got the good ending, the bad ending is far more tragic.

well how do u get the bad ending? i wanna see it now lol

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

well i liked the ending i got....but was it the bad ending? in both endings does yuri die?

The ending you get depends on what you tell Jeanne(the little girl insode Yuri's soul) at the end of the game.
    She'll ask you how Yuri wants to live out his life. The two choices she gives are as follows:

I want to live a peaceful life(this gives you the bad ending)
    And the other is along the lines of this(can't remember the exact words)

I want to live anyway I want to(good ending)

By the way, wuglendei, as for your question (SPOILER)Yuri survives in the bad ending
    Hope that helps!

To add some info about the bad ending...

(SPOILER)Yuri survives but the mistletoe curse basically just leaves him as an empty shell. Roger then pretends to be his father and takes him to live in Wales while he tries to figure out how to restore Yuri to his former self.

I think. It's been a while since I've played the game.
    Last edited by Appless; 04-21-2005 at 05:09 PM.

the ending where he lives sounds sad......
    but the thing i dislike with two endings is that when the sequal comes out with ending will they use? Well i guess it dont matter cause either way karin goes back in time and yuri either dies or dies inside....both endings r sad.......

ok so if yuri died that means there is a good chance he wont be in shadow hearts 3?

I think they'll use the one where they live for the basis of the 3rd one, but I don't think you'll get to use Yuri, maybe a cameo?

Yea there will be a shadow hearts 3!!
    yuri wont be in it! I loved yuri best lead male char ever