View Poll Results: How do you play GTA?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I haven't played them very much at all.

8 24.24%
  • All I want to do is cause mayhem and not do missions.

3 9.09%
  • I like doing all the story missions no matter how much Zero is a bastard.

17 51.52%
  • I have 100% on at least one of the games.

5 15.15%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grand Theft Auto!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    There was a couple holding hands, I killed the guy and the girl says "Better you than me." Then I killed the girl and they lay side by side. I took a picture of it so I could show my cousin, David, and tell him the story.
    Haha, I've taken so many pictures in san andreas. I've devoted an entire memory card just to san andreas so I could hold them all. I documented my stalkings once, I took an awesome picture when I ran this couple off the road and flipped their car. In the picture the driver is running towards me as the car is ready to blow up. I think I took a picture of it with my digi cam... ahh I did:

Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Quote Originally Posted by m4tt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    There was a couple holding hands, I killed the guy and the girl says "Better you than me." Then I killed the girl and they lay side by side. I took a picture of it so I could show my cousin, David, and tell him the story.
    Haha, I've taken so many pictures in san andreas. I've devoted an entire memory card just to san andreas so I could hold them all. I documented my stalkings once, I took an awesome picture when I ran this couple off the road and flipped their car. In the picture the driver is running towards me as the car is ready to blow up. I think I took a picture of it with my digi cam... ahh I did:

that still creeps me the hell out, you freak

:cool:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 04-28-2005 at 05:01 AM.