Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Penelo!

Being Who Transcended All Black Mage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
    hey it's kind of a first. I never seen a FF where you get to change leg armor. That's if that accessable in this game..
    You can change leg equipment in Final Fantasy XI.

But yes, her boots are most interesting. Such tiny feet.

maybe their related and they didnt even know it, kinda like a luke and leia thing, if the theme is war odds are Ashe might die for her nation (its an understatment to say its a big call!!)

Overall, Story and character wise there seems to be a diverse amount of personalities here...and im glad their not all in their teens!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Unhappy

*I'm new to forums so dont be suprised if this is odd in any way lol

I personally think that the whole idea of a love relationship in FF12 is unneccessary. i mean putting together Vaan and Penelo isnt what i would like to see, penelo and vaan seem to have more of a brother sister relationship (i dont think they're really related though), such as Wakka and Lulu in FFX until things got all F-ed up in X-2 (i mean really, lula and wakka having a baby? kinda pointless..... whatever happened to lulu's grieve of chappu), and ashe is more of the serious type who just lost a relationship (vaans brother) and isn't really interested in another one

by the way i think i heard that Penelo's weapon is a fighting and dancing class, such as Zell in FF8

Hope my comments weren't completely stupid lol once again im new.... no signature... someone help me out lol :confused:

Well I've never seen Penelo in FF12,well I'm newer than Rikku MaAn.
    I only came today,and I've never Seen Penelo I was saying....and where are you suppost introduse yourself???
    Every Girl Has a Dream.....

.....And This Girls Got a Big one

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

RiKkU'S MaAaN, Wakka and Lulu's relationship was hardly out of the blue. They hinted at it throughout the entire game. I'm sure most people expected them to hook up. But that's for a different topic in a different forum.

Personally, I don't really mind Penelo much. Her character design is pretty good, I'm just hoping she doesn't turn out to be another Selphie/Rikku.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

She kinda reminds me of Selphie in looks somehow.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

from the websites ive been looking on it says that penelo is vaans girlfriend but ashe is the main female character.
    and for "rikkus maAn" penelos fighting style is mainly dancing but somewhat similar to martial art because her brother taught her some(whoever her brother is.).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*