Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Penelo!

Default Penelo!

What do you all think of Penelo? Do you think she's prettier than Ashe? What are you expecting to happen to Penelo in the game? Any predictions on her role in the game? What do you think of her relationship with Vaan?

On the topic of Penelo... I've always been wondering about this pic

Why does her foot looks so small compared to her huge legs? Is it because of those brown boots shes wearing?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks to Starry Relm for my awesome Ashe sig and ava!

Now that you say that her feet long small... I notice it... yeah I think it's the boots;

On the actual topic, I can't say if she's prettier then Ashe really, as I really don't have many opinions on girls looks, but she seems to have a important role to me. I'm kinda hoping she's not Vaan's boyfriend, only becuase I like the tranditional coupling thing FF has because it's not like Escaflowne where Hitomi copuldn't make up her mind, that irked me, at least you know who they like the trandtional way, but if they have a relationship, I'm not going to be that disappionted, I'll live. But because of her relationship with the main character, I do think she'll be important, how though, I really have no idea right now.

I also find it werid that Escaflowne's main male and FFXII main character are both named Vaan... it just makes FFXII feel more like the anime then it already does...

She is or probaly will be Vaans girlfriend, i read on a page that SE had announced that the traditional FF hero end heroin love theme, will not be in XII so i guess Ashe and Vaan wont be together, also because Ashes man/boyfriend is Vaans brother so it would be a little unethical to put them together.
    "The new Lifehouse album rocks!" -Me

I think she'll serve a role as Vaans best friend who gets him out of trouble. A mix of his little sister and his mother if you know what I mean.
    As for her feet. Yeah the XII artwork has stood out in my mind so far between Panellos feet and Ashe picking her nose
    Attached Images Attached Images

i think it's sexy if girls pick their nose a nice big green bogger turns me right on
    "The new Lifehouse album rocks!" -Me

I dont need the details of your little fetishes :laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by Skaeve
    i think it's sexy if girls pick their nose a nice big green bogger turns me right on
    ..... :laughing:

well anyways, i think vaan and penelo are a much better pairing than vaan and ashe so im hoping that Square will put those 2 together. I kinda wish Penelo would be the main female character because right now, i don't really care for Ashe - maybe its because i dont really know much about her yet.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really don't know what to think of Penelo, as of right now. There hasn't been much info released on her, and I'm glad for that. I just hope she won't take the role of the token loud, obnoxious teenager. Ugh. Get them away.

Not sure I want to compare her to Ashe, but screw what I want, I guess. I think Ashe is better looking, and maybe only because she's a bit older, and has had more time to "mature", so to speak. Ashe also looks nicer, but I can't say why.

Hmm. See, I just can't say what I think about the "relationships" yet, because I haven't played the game, I don't know what these people are like, so I have no clue. As for right now, I couldn't care less if Ashe or Penelo was with Vaan. What I think, however...I'm hoping there won't be another love-triangle thing, like FF7. We really don't need raging Vanelos and Vashes, along with those choice Clotis and Cleris`. And from what I've heard, it won't be like that. It seems to me like Ashe and Vaan are going to be more allies, and friends, than together anyways.

Yay. I'm excited now, after thinking about this. Again. *sigh*

--Box Box Box Box

Quote Originally Posted by *~Nirvana~*
    ..... :laughing:

well anyways, i think vaan and penelo are a much better pairing than vaan and ashe so im hoping that Square will put those 2 together. I kinda wish Penelo would be the main female character because right now, i don't really care for Ashe - maybe its because i dont really know much about her yet.
    actually, many places i've seen look like they're trying to pass Penelo as the main heroine because she's probably Vaan's lover. She probably has less to do with the story then Ashe though, so I seriously doubt it, but I guess you can say she's the main female character if you want, unless the game toally squashes that thinking, but right now, it's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Nirvana~*
    Theyre saving that for XII-2

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think she is going to be vaans sis. *Forgets pic* I'll look for it later. I don't know what will be her weopon though...

Edit: I found it!!

Quote Originally Posted by crash26821
    I think she is going to be vaans sis. *Forgets pic* I'll look for it later. I don't know what will be her weopon though...

Edit: I found it!!

They do look quite alike after looking at their pics side by side. So now im confused again...

She is or probaly will be Vaans girlfriend, i read on a page that SE had announced that the traditional FF hero end heroin love theme, will not be in XII so i guess Ashe and Vaan wont be together, also because Ashes man/boyfriend is Vaans brother so it would be a little unethical to put them together.
    Skaeve mentions that this time around, the traditional hero and heroine love theme will be different from previous FFs so i thought Penelo would be Vaan's love interest but seeing that she's his sister, that wouldn't really be approriate. My question is who will be Vaan's love interest if its not gonna be Ashe or Penelo?

Well... is that pic telling the truth? From what the info released sounds like, they aren't brother and sister, but they could've been hiding it for some time... just to freak us out after thinking they'd be boyfriend and girlfriend... if they are siblings... maybe he'll fall in love with an NPC... or... he won't have a love insterst? Can someone translate that thing? I can read japanese but I can't understand it Xd Not that far yet.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think if ashe does like vaans brother than I think he'll probably die and vaan would take his place or something...

I've got a feeling that Pannelo is going to be my favorite. I don't know, I just do. She just seems more appealing than Ashe.