Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You evil prankster!

Default You evil prankster!

Alright, lets see how bad the people at eyesonff are. What is your really horrible prank that you plad on people? Any advice to the newbs here?

Your evil, and you know it

Blog Entries

I once pretended to be an Atlantic City Gambler... didn't turn out so great though.

I dont really do pranks as they are stupid and evil. People who single out or discomfort people are no good bullies

Blog Entries

I didn't understand a word you just wrote.

Ive not done this but i hope to soon! Im going to get a hyperdermic needle and fill it with very strong laxative and inject a bit into each of the chocolates in a box then give them to my ex boyfriend! Ha! Revenge is laxative sweet!!!!
    MWAHAHA!! kagga
    Here I am to save the day!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I once used one of Ebaum's World's Arnold Schwarzenegger Soundboards to call my Aunt. She didn't fall for the 'prank', and she ended up putting the phone down after less than a minute. It was quite amusing while it lasted, though, and hearing her react calmly to Arnold's request to speak to Thomas Aquinas was especially funny.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by kaggski
    Ive not done this but i hope to soon! Im going to get a hyperdermic needle and fill it with very strong laxative and inject a bit into each of the chocolates in a box then give them to my ex boyfriend! Ha! Revenge is laxative sweet!!!!
    MWAHAHA!! kagga
    Ooooh! I should do that too! That ex of mine is a big meany! But I've never played any really mean jokes or anything. The worst I did was put eggs in my brother's shoes. He wasn't too happy with me.

I put spices in a small plastic pouch and gave them to the younger years students telling them it was *insert random substance*

I plan on calling up a few of the local payphones, seeing as how you can do that now. 'Twill be too funny.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Blog Entries

I got a couple of people convinced that FFX-2 was actually good. Best. Prank. Ever.

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    I got a couple of people convinced that FFX-2 was actually good. Best. Prank. Ever.
    :<3:

*Giggles* I haven't done anything. :skull3:

Well, if you don't count the time that I... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainecloud
    I once used one of Ebaum's World's Arnold Schwarzenegger Soundboards to call my Aunt. She didn't fall for the 'prank', and she ended up putting the phone down after less than a minute. It was quite amusing while it lasted, though, and hearing her react calmly to Arnold's request to speak to Thomas Aquinas was especially funny.
    ROFLMFAO!!!! I love those sound boards. I did it to my mate james with both Homer Simpson & Arnold, he was like...... yeah.......ok.

Other than that I don't really do pranks. Find no need for them really.
    I'll figure it out later...

The only one that comes to mind right now is my very own EoFF april fools day prank. I seriously got people to believe that I was bleeding from the anus!!

We removed a wall in one of our freshmen's rooms and parked a car in it and put the wall back on. It was really freaking sweet - and an enormous feat of engineering.

Other than that, mashing habaniero peppers and collecting their juice and spreading it on people's keyboards, mice, nasal spray, razors, toothbrushes, Listerine, etc. is pretty hilarious and funny. No one expects it on the keyboard or mouse and then they touch their face or rub their eyes.

Spiking people's drinks with laxatives and other such stuff is also really funny too.

Me and two other friends also stole a friend's bar and locked it in the elevator.

Oh man, too many good ones.