Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your type?

My type as far as personality goes -
    Someone with a great sense of humor, not just good but GREAT. Laughter is such good medicine and is perhaps my favorite part of life. He/she has to be caring and patient and EXTREMELY playful. On the same note though, he/she has to be relaxed enough to just hang out at times without the need for anything else; really down to earth.

As far as physical apperance ( Yes, I'm vain ) -
    Guys need to be taller than me. I'm 5'6 so that's not that hard to do for most guys I know. It doesn't bother me if the lady is shorter or taller. As far as everything else goes . . . he/she just needs to be interesting. They need to having something that stands out to me whether it be eyes or hips or breasts or just their smile. I'm attracted to many different things so other than my preference with men being taller I'm up to anything . . . . well, I would be if I weren't already claimed. :<3:
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

I dunno. Most of my life I've been called ugly and hardly anyone liked me at school so I've grown to not like people for looks. In my opinion, if you think you're ugly then why want someone who's gorgeous, because, I mean, be serious. If you think you're ugly, you don't expect someone good looking to go for you? But I've been out with a few good looking guys, and some who arn't exactly stunning, but I still cared about them alot.

To me it's how people treat me, and show they care about me that counts. If someone flirts with me, but still treats me like I'm only worth one thing I don't care I wouldn't go out with them.

I'm 18 and although I'm young, I want a relationship, not a fling. There are some people who want to experience relationships and go through them one by one, but I don't want to. Personally I've been hurt enough times by these guys to know that it's not worth getting hurt all over again. because sometimes, a fling can turn into something more.. and heartbreak starts all over again. So I'd rather go through a relationship feeling loved and cared for, and at the end staying friends, than going through a relationship full of doubt, paranoia, and then end up falling out over it all.

But sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them to be. So I guess my type is someone who will love me and care for me, just for who I am, and someone I can love and care for in return. (without all the cheating and lies etc)

Oooh & Iri & Kyuzo & Chef & Jojo rofl
    I'll figure it out later...

That's a good mindset and perspective to have. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in good time.

Take care all.

Well. I like someone I can talk to, which isn't as common as I'd like, as I like to go off on tangents, and change subjects in the middle of sentances. A good sense of humor is also necessary, as I personally am extremely hard to offend, and I tend to forget that other people can get offended at all. I'd also like someone who can respect the fact that I'm just not interested in sex. Maybe after awhile I'd do something for her, but I myself could care less about it.

Looks aren't important, but I like nice eyes. Most people don't like this, as I tend to stare them in the eye as I talk to them. Both because then it's easier to read them, and because I find the eyes to be the most attractive parts of the body.
    lol signature

Default Need more water

I love carpet. I love desk. I love lamp.
    Do you really love the lamp, Brick? Or are you just saying that because you're looking at it?
    Banned... *Hangs head in shame.* That will teach me to step up on my soapbox.

Thanks Captain ! I've just been hurt too much to want to play around myself. It hurt to me and I don't want to put others in the same position. It's a horrible thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourleafclover
    I love carpet. I love desk. I love lamp.
    Do you really love the lamp, Brick? Or are you just saying that because you're looking at it?
    I love lamp!

I...love lamp.

I love that movie.
    lol signature

Quote Originally Posted by Skogs
    I don't trust excessively attractive people.
    Ditto. It's very rare for an attractive person to really stay committed.

For me, we've done this topic in EoEo, mines would be like my first gf. About 5'7" brown/dirty blonde hair, somewhat thin-average weight, and caucasian. Not someone overly attractive, but attractive nonetheless. So eh. I feel ashamed saying these things sometimes, but eh.

Even attractive people want commitment at some point though. Regardless of if they want to spend their life playing about, they'll always want to be with at least one person for the rest of their life. But if that's the case, sometime's what they did to others will happen to them when they find that bit of happiness. It's a shame. Regardless if someone put me through that pain over again, I wouldn't wish it upon them. I'd NEVER wish it upon them. It can drive people to the point where they want to end their life. It's just plain cruel.

ROFL to my Lovely lovely xlxRenoxlx loves!! You're not ugly, I lub you sweetheart!
    Well, to be completely honest, I kind of do have a 'type'. :skull3: He has to be:

~ Taller than me (hard, because I'm around 5'9")
    ~ Dark headed (Eg. not a blonde; black and brown preferably)
    ~ Steely Eyes (Ones that can burn through you!)
    ~ Moderately Quiet (Guys who talk alot annoy me to no end)
    ~ Strong, and a fighter (Must have a fighter!) :skull7:
    ~ Handsome voice (to lull me to sleep)
    ~ Intelligent (Knows alot about everything!)
    ~ Hard Working and wet when he comes home at the end of the day
    ~ Sarcastic (Sarcasm is sexy)
    ~ Rude and Playful (Hee hee)
    ~ Has the ability to swing me up into his arms at any random moment
    ~ Will have deep, long conversations
    ~ Decent musical intrests
    ~ Stubborn (Fights for what he beleives in)
    ~ Doesn't Care what others think of him

He DOES NOT have to be funny, witty, or talkative. :skull5: I'd prefer a man with a few battle scars. He musn't dress like a geek or a jock or a punk, either. Goths are pretty nice, I like vampires, too. OH, and a rich past full of secrets and sadness, which I can repair.
    And when we meet, it will be love at first sight, and he'll take me into his arms and carry me to some remote area of Siberia where no one will ever find us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iri Valentine
    ROFL to my Lovely lovely xlxRenoxlx loves!! You're not ugly, I lub you sweetheart!
    Hehe I lub you too, and I've been told I was ugly by everyone other than my family all my life, until this year. So when I got told it I just started to believe it. Now I find it hard to accept any compliment regarding my looks or personality. Because I'm scared of getting put down again. That was always the case

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Seems to be the case with many people. ^^ I believed I was ugly all through middle school and a good amount of high school, but I've gained a fair amount of confidence. You're not ugly though, babe :-* I think when people are in middle school or their early/mid teens, they're insecure about themselves and for some reason a lot pickier about looks. o_0

It's weird, because in earlier grades, all girls usually went for the same guy. But toward the end of high school and college, people see something in every gal and guy.

Anyway Dingo, what you said reminds me of an LJ entry I think Mandy (not Mandee? xD) posted about "Would you rather have your mate be more or less attractive than you" and many people were saying slightly less, because then they would be less tempted to stray. As for me, I don't know. But I do know that it's damn nice to wake up to a beautiful face and smexy body ^_-

Although like said, sexiness is nothing without a good personality.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

"I think when people are in middle school or their early/mid teens, they're insecure about themselves and for some reason a lot pickier about looks."

I agree. I think that's most likely due to the drastic changes our body is undergoing, where everything we've begun to understand about ourselves, our personality, our body begins to shift and we have to adjust all over again, which can make us feel very insecure since we're trying to figure out everything again. Couple that with the tendency that some people have to put down others to make themselves feel more secure and it seems like a snowball effect of angst, worries and just general nervousness that takes a few years to finally cure.

Take care all.

Looks don't matter to me at all I just wanted someone to love me for me and for me to love them too I found that in Ratiasu. She's my type she's everything I wanted and more. Looks didn't matter to me at all. I didn't worry about that ever! (SPOILER)Besides she's cute anyway ohhh now Sephex's going to kill me!

I had the biggest amount of confidence I could ever have when I was younger, I lived in Scotland then moved to Wales when I was 6 years old. Had the best confidence I could ever had, everyone in my infant school disliked me because I liked to do well in school and also because I had a Scottish accent. I was different. But through the first few years of that I still had the same amount of confidence due to my passion for performing. I love singing and whilst in Wales I used to be part of a theatre group called the Woodland Players. The adults treated me greatly, but the kids my age especially one girl who was like very good at dancing because she'd been taught ballet, tap dancing and stuff like that she'd be very snobby. People have only ever complimented me for my singing at that time.

Then I when I was during my last few years of primary school I was bullied alot more, and this brought my confidence down a hell of a lot more. It got to the point where I was being stalked outside of school, threatened and actually physically beaten. So we moved back to Scotland when I was 11. Same thing happened with the change, because I had a mixed accent I sounded English. So everyone thought I was English haha, and the scots aren't very fond of the English so they didn't want to get to know me.

When I started high school I was unliked there too, because everyone in my town had soon got to dislike me because of everyone else. I gained 2 friends, but they werent friends. They treated me like crap, but because I'd been so lonely I still stuck with them I didn't want to be hated more for being a "loner". These so called mates would make fun of me in front of me, and basically put me down, and ignore me half of the time. They'd only come to me when they wanted help or someone to talk to. Shame it didn't work the other way around.

Never the less in my last year of high school (6th Form) they all still treated me badly. I was so depressed that I begged and pleaded with my mum to let me leave, But because neither parent works, she wouldn't let me because she was getting money from me being in school.. This made me feel worse and I ended up crying most of my time. Stuck in my room.

So I threatened to just drop out of school if mum didn't let me and I actually burst into tears in front of her, she saw how depressed it made me and she said it broke her heart to see me this way so she checked up to see if she could get money for me if I left but I'd have to get a job. I got a job straight. but I was ill a lot of the time. And they were breathing down my neck for it. By the end of it I applied to college and I got accepted in.

I went to college in a different town where no one knew me and I made loads of friends with people who actually liked me. But unfortuneatly I was recently kicked out for being off so much. Just before we found out about my condition. So that's life

But I'm glad for it all, because it's made me a stronger person but I still believe I'm ugly and stuff because I'm scared of being brought down again, but someday that'll change lol. Anyway's I got Iri n the rest of yas to keep me smiling