Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your type?

I like gothish guys. They're awesome. sarcasim, yes, must have that... hmmm... you know what... Iri has about everything I like also... Iri's guy sounds perfect.. I won't steal him from you, me not like that.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about all the hardship you've been through in your life already. Yet, despite all you've said, you have displayed the attitude needed to achieve wonderful great things in this world because you are indeed getting stronger and hopefully, trying to move forward.

I've heard far too many stories of young men and women being bullied in school, and it breaks my heart. Though it might not do much good now, know that everything done to you was unwarrented, so don't let that thought slip into your head, that "maybe I deserve to be bullied, that maybe I'm not as good as they are" because bullies at their core are among the most insecure of folk and they bully other people mostly for the ego boost and to escape their own troubles. You were just the unfortunate target at the time. If I had but time and world enough, I'd try to stop every bully from attacking and preying on people, but sadly sometimes we must be dealt that cruel hand and learn from it as best we can.

Know that now and even back then, you are a person who should have confidence because you've made it this far despite everything. So many people could have easily thrown in the towel all together, but you've managed to pull through and have come through to the other side. There are still a great many challenges ahead to be sure, as there will be for all, but if you approach everything knowing yourself, believing in your potential and ability, no obstacle can forever stand in your way.

Take care all.

Thank you again Captain, that's some brilliant advice <3 teh Captains wise advice
    I'll figure it out later...

I'd warrant you've gotten along just fine already, so I suppose I'm just trying to help put some more wind beneath your wings so to speak.

Take care all.

Blog Entries

My type?

I like strong women. Stronger than me. Women who can bench, you know, like, fifty pounds.
    I need a woman who can protect me and make me feel safe.

*Tries to hide under the bed from the terribleness of the very air he breathe, but, alas, there is no escape. And is not actually strong enough to move his fragile frame that far anyway.*

lol I love that song, I sung Bette Midler's The Rose at a school competition once. All the teachers told me I had a beautiful singing voice and I sung it with emotion.. lol my music teacher Mr Mckay well he wasn't very encouraging. And is basically a Simon Cowell personality like lol and he ACTUALLY had a tear in his eye. Was a proud moment.

I just think of all I've been through and smile because at least I'm still standing you know? I have friends now, and I'm alot happier than I was, which is because I've stuck to being strong for my family mostly, but now for those who are my friends. I don't want to make them unhappy because I love to see them happy. So no matter what happens to me, if they're happy I'm happy.

That's an excellent attitude to have, but also, don't be afraid of being happy for yourself too. Take some time to be "selfish" and find ways to be happy or proud or allow others to make you happy in turn. As much as you want to make others whom you care about happy, if you aren't happy first and foremost, everything else pales in comparison.

Take care all.

about to insert the "P" disapointedchild's Avatar

Well, my type would be a girl who is smart, but can be kind of ditsy, at times, at very minimal times. A short girl, with brown or light brown hair. One very ladylike and proper. She also has to get my sense of humor, which is not very hard for most girls, sadly some are kind of slow.

Last, she has to make me work for her. I dont want a girl that I can easily pick up, but one that has respect for herself, in the sense that she doesnt go for every guy that says "I like you." I want to in a sense court her and make her happy. Know that I am with somebody that is special.

A girl, that when she smiles, it makes the whole effort worth while.
    Too big. The height limit is 250 pixels including images as well as text.

Hopefully she'll also share your taste in great music. Sinatra is king in my book as well.

Take care all.

about to insert the "P" disapointedchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    Hopefully she'll also share your taste in great music. Sinatra is king in my book as well.

Take care all.
    Sadly, I am not sure of any girls who find him to be as great as I do.
    But yeah, that, would be perfect.
    Too big. The height limit is 250 pixels including images as well as text.

Just play a few of his love ballads and everything should work out good sir.

Take care all.

Yes, Gullwing.
    Iri's guy IS perfect.
    For Iri, at least.

Yeah... i'm jelious... I also can't spell.. wheeee...

I like sinatra's songs <3:
    Fly me to the moon,
    Come Fly With Me..
    Fools Rush In,
    I Only Have Eyes For You
    Luck Be A Lady,
    My Funny Valentine
    Way You Look Tonight and Something Stupid are my faves by him.

tbh I love loads of oldies songs, I was brought up with different tastes so I like all music.

I have a passion for music though, and a very big patience span for it. I can listen to almost any song over and over again and never get tired of it. Theres only a couple I've ever heard of that I dislike.

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

I tend to be attracted to short girls. I also love eyes. And smiles. I like nice smiles too. I like brunettes over blondes. I like a funny girl, and one who doesn't complain about having a fat ass. I like a girl who says what she means, and doesn't leave it up to me to figure out what she's thinking. I like a girl who doesn't get offended over little things. I prefer her to be more extroverted than me, which is weird, because I'm fairly introverted. I like loud(ish) girls. Generally I take a back seat in a relationship.

Most of all, I like confidence in a girl. It doesn't matter what you look like if you have confidence.