Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your type?

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

well Renox i like a little bit of Sinatra my fav is come fly with me and Captain what's your type i don't think i seenwhat's your type of girl/boy hehe and Iri i know your perfect man he's a good friend of mine. He's 5"10 dark brown hair, stone grey/brown eyes VERY macho know's martial art's and stuff very sarcastic and he's gothic,well is that your type of man hehe and Captain what's your type?.xXx..

Quote Originally Posted by smittenkitten
    Iri i know your perfect man he's a good friend of mine. He's 5"10 dark brown hair, stone grey/brown eyes VERY macho know's martial art's and stuff very sarcastic and he's gothic,well is that your type of man hehe
    *DIES!*

O.O Damn... can't get him, lol, awww... well.... go Iri! lol

Contributions
    • Former Administrator

hehe don't die on me :sad: i need you love and care well he's a bit too sarcastic and very Naughty so watch oh and i know lod's of guy's like him so Gullwing don't worry hehe you'l have one when i crawl up in a small corner and cry aw wel il live..xXx....

what would you crawl up into a small corner and cry...?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator

there's no-one for me but with a cup of tea a tap on the back il be dancing again hehe well ive alway's got Apollo (i hope) and he has me hehe well then again there's also Sean Biggerstaff ooooooooo HOT!!! you know from harry Potter the Scottish guy aww he has eye's to die for!...xXx...

lol don't worry you'll find someone! You're sexay.

don't think wrong of that comment XD

Contributions
    • Former Administrator

hehe i won't im not sexy enough to win the hottest ff mem though but anyway back on sub i like a sarcastic guy and a funny guy but what i love is a gentleman who's Romantic and Caring Yes caring that's what i want someone to give me a hug hehe wel i think of more thing's later...xXx....

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Intelligence, humor, and compassion. Those are the three biggies.

And if it makes sense, the guy just has to "get" me. I have a lot of eccentricities, he has to be really understanding of that.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Perfect.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Perfect.
    Hello :joey:

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Hmm...I have many things that I like *clears throat*:
    -light colored shaggy hair I seem to have a thing for (note: Riku and Kaworu...and real people of course), but I think every girl (including me!) has a thing for guys with black hair.
    -intelligent. I am NOT going to put up with an ignorant drop-out.
    -musically good. He either has to sing or play an instrument. Or know how.
    -taller than me (which doesn't take much...). I can't stand shortness!
    -Secure in himself, borderline arrogant. He KNOW'S he's good, but is still considerate of other's abilities.
    -a good provider. If he can't work and "put bread on the table", he's gone.
    -emotionally stable (most of the time. A little drama every now and then is fun). I REFUSE to have a crybaby.
    -decent body. I don't want anyone smaller than me, and that's basically all I'm worried about. (in case you haven't picked up on it yet, I like guys who can take care of a girl inside and out!)
    -nice, emotional yet determined eyes...*drools!* tee hee
    -occasionally hard on me, makes me better at whatever I'm doing, if need be, sometimes in a commanding manner.
    -someone who's good at being the GUY. The man of the house. I will follow him. (I'm not all "feminist rights happy")
    -VERY mature, yet silly.
    -harsh sometimes, sharp, cutting. I like that, as long as it's not in excess.
    -suprises me. Not with gifts, but with vacations from his sardonic and mysterious ways. (gotta have mysterious)
    -knows how to build stuff and repair and junk like that. Because I suck at it.
    -likes to eat. Or else, I'd look like a pig...*cries*
    -isn't a chatterbox. I'd throw him into a supermassive black hole if he was.
    -has parental potential. I may not be looking for a "husband" or a "father of my children(!)", but I have to admit, someone who seems good with kids just is more attractive than someone not.
    -NO gangster clothes. I have nothing against them, for people who DO wear them, but my ideal guy wouldn't wear that, is all! *smiles innocently*
    ............Am I getting a little TOO in depth?...I think I'll stop now...*runs away*

|M|U|S|I|C|
    My Anti-Drug

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

carry me to some remote area of Siberia where no one will ever find us!!
    How about New Zealand No, I guess that would never work anyway. I have blonde hair It is getting a lot darker

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero
    carry me to some remote area of Siberia where no one will ever find us!!
    How about New Zealand No, I guess that would never work anyway. I have blonde hair It is getting a lot darker
    New Zealand is nice! :skull3: We can sail around it, and pirate things! W!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Trustworthy, extremely good looking, must make me laugh a lot, comfortable to be around, preferrably short, probably with green eyes as that seems to be an unintentional trend of mine. Caring is a must, cooking abilities a big bonus as I suck at it. Open and honest, blunt when needed. Able to tell me what I'm doing wrong. Flirty but not too much with other guys, obviously they have to be faithful to me. A good, soothing voice is vital. Hopefully they'll not be afraid to sing around me. Likes a good massage once in a while. Touchy-feely, at least with me if not normally. Likes all kinds of physical interaction. Doesn't mind being spoiled (haha, like that part narrows it down at all). Likes at least roughly quarter of the music I listen to, and vice versa. No short hair - must be long enough for me to play with. If they get cold easy, that's also a bonus, as I tend to heat up easy. Cheeky at times, serious at times, and able to mix jokes into deep conversations. Doesn't condemn people for black humour and respects other people's opinions as their own. Mature, but still likes to be cared for. And doesn't mind the fact that I'm going to compliment the hell out of them for ages - and then jokingly insult them the next minute.

One could say that I'm picky, I just say that there is no reason I shouldn't go for the girl I see to be best. Why be with anyone when you think another girl is better? That's like being unfaithful in your mind or something. *dunno*
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!