Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your type?

funny, smart and have llts in common with me
    looks dont make someone special

Blog Entries

I LOVE MUSICIANS, POETS AND ARTISTS :<3: . I like funny guys who make me laugh...I like someone who can be mature as well.

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

I have green eyes im 5"3ft em..i like being spoiled, Loony Bob can i marry you? :<3: .xXx..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Trustworthy, extremely good looking, must make me laugh a lot, comfortable to be around, preferrably short, probably with green eyes as that seems to be an unintentional trend of mine. Caring is a must, cooking abilities a big bonus as I suck at it. Open and honest, blunt when needed. Able to tell me what I'm doing wrong. Flirty but not too much with other guys, obviously they have to be faithful to me. A good, soothing voice is vital. Hopefully they'll not be afraid to sing around me. Likes a good massage once in a while. Touchy-feely, at least with me if not normally. Likes all kinds of physical interaction. Doesn't mind being spoiled (haha, like that part narrows it down at all). Likes at least roughly quarter of the music I listen to, and vice versa. No short hair - must be long enough for me to play with. If they get cold easy, that's also a bonus, as I tend to heat up easy. Cheeky at times, serious at times, and able to mix jokes into deep conversations. Doesn't condemn people for black humour and respects other people's opinions as their own. Mature, but still likes to be cared for. And doesn't mind the fact that I'm going to compliment the hell out of them for ages - and then jokingly insult them the next minute.

One could say that I'm picky, I just say that there is no reason I shouldn't go for the girl I see to be best. Why be with anyone when you think another girl is better? That's like being unfaithful in your mind or something. *dunno*
    Pity there's no such thing as the perfect woman.

there was a picture here

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

Long hair, handsome, good personal hygiene (VERY important!) nice teeth, nice eyes, dark and mysterious personality, quiet, lone wolf type, romantic and caring deep down, honest and loyal. I fall instantly in love with guys like that. As for girls, I like tomboys who like to laugh at everything and are very open and honest. *Sighs*
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I like girls.

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

So do I. ^_^
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

I think I could fall for anyone, really.

The only person I ever think I've liked in "that", the oh-so-horrid kind of way was a mean person. Or, well, he was mean if he wasn't too tired. When we was tired he just forgot to carry around his mean/cool attitude. Kinda like everyone of the mean people at my last school. On monday mornings and most days after 14.00 everyone of them were really nice. It was hilarious.

Clean up your life if you hate it so much!
    Mercen-X, read your posts thoroughly. If your posts are really true, then, you are not too great in the brain.

In 7th to 9th grade, my whole class treated me as if I were mentally deficient. I was just shy, slow and a bit different.
    I still am. Do I hate them? No, they're great people, sorry. Maybe not the smartest people in the world, but hey, I'm stupid too.

So, well, what I'm trying to say is, I think all people are good people. Sorry, but I really, really do.
    :fpcow:

Queen Of The Moogles

-Friendly yet rude, shy, caring, considerate, smart but not too smart (I'm not very smart myself and someone with a superior intellect would really intimitdate me)
    -Short, spikey black, blue or flaming red (natural flaming red hair preferred)
    I like guys with nice hair and I don't know why but I think that guys who are crazy about their hair are kind of hot
    -A boyish face with a a cute shy smile with full lip, strong nose and dark, deep-set, sparkly eyes
    -Funny, laughs at my lame jokes, nice laugh, deep voice, cheeky, loveable
    -Supportive, brave, sticks up for what is right and for his beliefs, anti-racism, deep, open, totally honest, nice, funny, open-minded, tolerant of people who are different from him, young at heart, doesn't care about what anyone thinks about him
    -Tall, slim with a sk8r boi style who is into all types of music and cultures
    -Just someone who can withstand my weird, annoying personality
    -Sociable yet independant and lonewolfy
    -and I don't know why but I find guys in bands attractive (just as long as they're not into the groupies. I hate groupie-smurfers)

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    Mercen. You sound like you're suffering from "nice guy" syndrome. Yet you don't sound like a particularly nice guy with all that hate pent up. Tell me again why they should see you and like you? How is it that you're any better than who they're dating if you can't comprehend and understand them?
    *hand on chin in deep thought*
    What the hell did you just say?
    Quote Originally Posted by ughhis
    Mercen-X, read your posts thoroughly. If your posts are really true, then, you are not too great in the brain.
    Never said I was.
    I think all people are good people. Sorry, but I really, really do.
    Do you think Hitler was a good person? Do you think Sadom was a good person? Do you think Osama was a good person? If you do then you're just an insanely chipper person, like my cousin, which I could like.
    In 7th to 9th grade, my whole class treated me as if I were mentally deficient. I was just shy, slow and a bit different. I still am. Do I hate them?
    I never said that "hated" anybody. I just hate the way I'm treated.
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 04-28-2005 at 06:10 PM.

That special someone? For me its all about the personality. Finding someone who appreciates me for who I am and who I can connect with is always going to be the way. I'd really prefer a relationship where it meant something, where there's someone I can always turn to and rely on, to love and be loved.

As for appearance, I dont really mind. I guess I'd like to be with someone a bit shorter than me (as in not over 6ft!). I can tell the kind of people I like, they have that certain sparkle in their eyes.

If only I wasnt so shy >_<
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

Blog Entries

I only date super models. Sorry it's my rule.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like guys who I'm friends with first, I dont tend to fall for guys before I know them really well, like I'll see a guy that I think is hot and I'll just think "Wow" but thats it basically. My boyfirned was my best friend for a year before I started dating him, he fits my "appearance" bill aswell, which is mainly 'nice eyes', (But hes also tall and handsome ) I have an obsession for eyes. I also don't tend to fall for guys that are shorter than me. Pretty deep voices are a plus because they are hot. Other than that, its personality all the way, I've always been out with guys because I love their personality, They have to be trustworthy, but a great sense of humor, they have to talk, because lack of communication can cause so many complications. I love it when they have the ability to make me happy when I'm with them, no matter what mood I was in before hand. I like the type of guy that won't mess me around, will treat me good (but not TOO good), and has a gorgeous personality.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

A guy that can talk geeky to me, be musical, and doesn't mind touching.
    and one that shares my faith.

looks seem to be negligible. go figure.

Someone intellegent who's near me on some kind of level as far as thinking. So I guess I could technically just vist an insane asylum....
    Well, good looking is good. Asian would be awesome. LOVE asian guys. Or someone with a cool European accent like this guy I met named Klaus....
    Blond and blue eyed, like me!! And someone who will support me in my weirdness and quest to go to Japan and become an manga artist... or just a writer. Someone who won't pressure me into doing things I don't want to do and someone who will love me and only me.
    I want the one just for me and we can live in a town with no people.

Tôi đói.