Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your type?

Looks wise, i prefer brown hair that is long and straight, Hayley Westenra tickles my fancy a bit, but I'm not too picky.

Personality wise: I hate being crowded, so they have got to give me space when I need it, which is quite a lot.
    :mario::luigi:

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think if I ever found the perfect girl, I wouldn't know what to do with her, or feel I even deserved her, but I don't think it would matter. Just to meet her would be enough.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    To quote Virgil,

"Love is the most fickle of the muses, you seduce her, she seduces you and the dance begins. Yet, the dance can end just as quickly."

There's a reason why love polarizes people's views of it so much: because it's probably the strongest emotion we can have and share with one another, which in turn can both strengthen and weaken us. Yet love does have that redeeming quality to it that cannot ever be given up on, no matter the circumstance. While life may seem as if it's devoid of any real love at a given time, it never stays that way unless you let it.

It hurts me deeply to read about people who have lived tough lives and seem to have not yet caught a decent break. If I can, I'll do whatever is needed to help, but ultimately, the answers must come from within to be both truthful and powerful enough to really have a lasting impact.

Take care all.
    QFE (Quoted for Emphasis)

Yes that's my philosiphy to the letter. I could not have stated it better myself. I am living, walking proof that this is indeed the truth.

I was burned really super bad, so I have to say at this time there is NO type for me. Now granted, my eyes are still open to possibilities. But however I am now too career oriented to really think about the subject. I found that the most attractive things are integirty, honesty, and accomplishment.

Well come to think of it, I guess you can say I do have a type. "I want something REAL. something TRUE." And this time I ain't settling for any less.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxRenoxlx
    Even attractive people want commitment at some point though. Regardless of if they want to spend their life playing about, they'll always want to be with at least one person for the rest of their life. But if that's the case, sometime's what they did to others will happen to them when they find that bit of happiness. It's a shame. Regardless if someone put me through that pain over again, I wouldn't wish it upon them. I'd NEVER wish it upon them. It can drive people to the point where they want to end their life. It's just plain cruel.
    I see entirely what you mean. I would not wish it upon my worst enemy. well said.

P.S. yes I do like reds But the preference is minimal and.. I dunno I just seem to be attracted to red from the start

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxRenoxlx
    I had the biggest amount of confidence I could ever have when I was younger, I lived in Scotland then moved to Wales when I was 6 years old. Had the best confidence I could ever had, everyone in my infant school disliked me because I liked to do well in school and also because I had a Scottish accent. I was different. But through the first few years of that I still had the same amount of confidence due to my passion for performing. I love singing and whilst in Wales I used to be part of a theatre group called the Woodland Players. The adults treated me greatly, but the kids my age especially one girl who was like very good at dancing because she'd been taught ballet, tap dancing and stuff like that she'd be very snobby. People have only ever complimented me for my singing at that time.

Then I when I was during my last few years of primary school I was bullied alot more, and this brought my confidence down a hell of a lot more. It got to the point where I was being stalked outside of school, threatened and actually physically beaten. So we moved back to Scotland when I was 11. Same thing happened with the change, because I had a mixed accent I sounded English. So everyone thought I was English haha, and the scots aren't very fond of the English so they didn't want to get to know me.

When I started high school I was unliked there too, because everyone in my town had soon got to dislike me because of everyone else. I gained 2 friends, but they werent friends. They treated me like crap, but because I'd been so lonely I still stuck with them I didn't want to be hated more for being a "loner". These so called mates would make fun of me in front of me, and basically put me down, and ignore me half of the time. They'd only come to me when they wanted help or someone to talk to. Shame it didn't work the other way around.

Never the less in my last year of high school (6th Form) they all still treated me badly. I was so depressed that I begged and pleaded with my mum to let me leave, But because neither parent works, she wouldn't let me because she was getting money from me being in school.. This made me feel worse and I ended up crying most of my time. Stuck in my room.

So I threatened to just drop out of school if mum didn't let me and I actually burst into tears in front of her, she saw how depressed it made me and she said it broke her heart to see me this way so she checked up to see if she could get money for me if I left but I'd have to get a job. I got a job straight. but I was ill a lot of the time. And they were breathing down my neck for it. By the end of it I applied to college and I got accepted in.

I went to college in a different town where no one knew me and I made loads of friends with people who actually liked me. But unfortuneatly I was recently kicked out for being off so much. Just before we found out about my condition. So that's life

But I'm glad for it all, because it's made me a stronger person but I still believe I'm ugly and stuff because I'm scared of being brought down again, but someday that'll change lol. Anyway's I got Iri n the rest of yas to keep me smiling
    I HATE THOSE PEOPLE. THEY LIE. Honestly; do you have any clue how gorgeous you are?! And the best part is; you have a rocking personality to match. Honestly; you're so full of life and happiety and and and you're always doing stuff and you're so open and friendly.

-_______________________________- Kill them all. Kill them. Kill them.

^_^ And we'll all always love you.

And to stay on topic...my ideal guy? Heck. It could be anyone. I don't always control my heart, unfortunately. xDDD
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

my type? caring, trusting, a bit talkative (since i like to listen rather then talk) they HAVE to be trusting since i would trust them...erm... i duno what else really

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

I need someone who cares ive have had too many that does'nt then im too soft on them to tell the truth im afraid of love im scared of it in some way i can't describe i think it's beacuse ive been hurt bad too many times ..xXx...

Smile and Be happy :love: louby_4eva's Avatar

I like a guy to be a gentleman, and nice. Looks wise i like moshers, gotta be taller than me but not by loads and a few months older than me.

Smile and Be happy

anyone as long as they dont steryotype, are not sluts and are funny

Hmm... Someone Intelligent, who I can talk to and trust. Someone Caring and friendly...

Looks? Maybe... a little shorter than me, not to fat, not to skinny... Brown/Blonde hair... Green eyes. Green eyes are teh sexy.

Most of all though, I guess i'd like somebody who can put up with my bad jokes.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Eva
    Hmm...I have many things that I like *clears throat*:
    -light colored shaggy hair I seem to have a thing for (note: Riku and Kaworu...and real people of course), but I think every girl (including me!) has a thing for guys with black hair.
    -intelligent. I am NOT going to put up with an ignorant drop-out.
    -musically good. He either has to sing or play an instrument. Or know how.
    -taller than me (which doesn't take much...). I can't stand shortness!
    -Secure in himself, borderline arrogant. He KNOW'S he's good, but is still considerate of other's abilities.
    -a good provider. If he can't work and "put bread on the table", he's gone.
    -emotionally stable (most of the time. A little drama every now and then is fun). I REFUSE to have a crybaby.
    -decent body. I don't want anyone smaller than me, and that's basically all I'm worried about. (in case you haven't picked up on it yet, I like guys who can take care of a girl inside and out!)
    -nice, emotional yet determined eyes...*drools!* tee hee
    -occasionally hard on me, makes me better at whatever I'm doing, if need be, sometimes in a commanding manner.
    -someone who's good at being the GUY. The man of the house. I will follow him. (I'm not all "feminist rights happy")
    -VERY mature, yet silly.
    -harsh sometimes, sharp, cutting. I like that, as long as it's not in excess.
    -suprises me. Not with gifts, but with vacations from his sardonic and mysterious ways. (gotta have mysterious)
    -knows how to build stuff and repair and junk like that. Because I suck at it.
    -likes to eat. Or else, I'd look like a pig...*cries*
    -isn't a chatterbox. I'd throw him into a supermassive black hole if he was.
    -has parental potential. I may not be looking for a "husband" or a "father of my children(!)", but I have to admit, someone who seems good with kids just is more attractive than someone not.
    -NO gangster clothes. I have nothing against them, for people who DO wear them, but my ideal guy wouldn't wear that, is all! *smiles innocently*
    ............Am I getting a little TOO in depth?...I think I'll stop now...*runs away*
    Congratulations, you're going to be single forever.

Anyway, I'm not picky. I'll date anyone with loads of money and a heart condition.

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

TL why have you just described me??? hehe anyway i need romance but there's none left because it got stolen who stole it??i want to know now???...

I stole it. It's mine and I own it. You must now rent romance from me. A kiss be the fee.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Hmm... I don't know about a kiss but I will trade with you one of my finest Gnus for some romance (from a woman).
    :mario::luigi: