Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match!!

Default Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match!!

:skull3: No, this is not a matchmaking thread. Sort of.
    And it isn't a personality test, either!
    It's... a Final Fantasy Character/EoFF User Matchmaking thread!

Sure, it may sound stupid to you. But actually, it's kind of fun and may help you in your future dating processes! Please do NOT spam up my thread, as it is all good fun and Leeza might not see it that way if you guys spam it up, even though I love you spammity spammers. If you want to spam, just spam my usernotes. Everyone else does anyway.

This is how it works. Look at the person that has posted before you, eg. the next person who looks at this topic would have to analyze me. Say which FF Character you'd match them with and why.

Because there is no one before me, I'm going to make up a few random ones I was thinking of earlier!

Fuzakeru - Definately Tidus. I feel she is somewhat like Yuna, and her sweetness would attract his outgoing nature.
    xlxRenoxlx - Poor xlxRenoxlx took me a while, but I eventually came up with Reno! I know it sounds dumb. But, from things I have recently read on him after I met her, I think thier happy-go-lucky natures fit very well. Neither of them are very argumentative.
    FOA: AURON. Lol. She's so funny and hyper-istic, she'd annoy him to bits. But I reckon he'd eventually fall in love with her because opposites often attract. :skull3:
    Well, I did it for you. IKU!

YOU MAY POST SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ONLINE.

EDIT: I have been matched. No one has to match me anymore, as I have recieved Vincent Valentine and Setzer Gibbiani. Not to mention some others. As long as I received Captain's, I'm good to go.

IRI WITH VINCENT OKAY!? WE GET THE POINT ALREADY!! :skull5:
    Last edited by Ko Ko; 04-23-2005 at 06:55 AM.

Changed my mind once again, you would go well with the Thief (FF1) coz your personalitys would harmonize. (well im assuming)
    I also think you would fit well with that Tidus look-a-like (Shuin, Thanx Iri) from 10-2 coz he thinks outside the square like you

Love,
    Matt.
    Last edited by Ism; 04-23-2005 at 06:00 AM.

Bet no one saw this coming, but WAKKA. :P Not only do you totally remind me of Lulu, you're always so nice and talkative. Wakka needs someone like that. He seems unstable at times, but not too much. You could be a stabalizer.

EDIT: Whoops, beat my post. Skip this one and compare them above me please. Teehee. Or, if you're feeling ambitious, compare us both and get the thread back on track.

Should we try to use what many people posted with regard to "types" of people that they find attractive to help with this process?

Take care all.

WHEW I'll do all three of you.

Captain, I'd stick you with Yuffie. She's so immature, from what I have recently read. I'm sure you'd find her very amusing at times, and you could always fix her up.

Ism.. Jeebus, you'd have to go with someone calm-ish. Because you're an odd spark. Aeris, I'd say. NO. Tifa, yes Tifa. Live wires work well together.

clouded sky, hurmm... toughie. I'll get back to you.
    EDIT: Garnet! you'd keep her wiley little persona entertained! And striaghten her out, too.
    Last edited by Ko Ko; 04-23-2005 at 06:06 AM.

I gess this would work..........not like I have a chance with real girls.

I'm.... bad at matchmaking... but yeah, Wakka also 'cause of your Lulu-ness, it was said before...but hey... when you look that much like Lulu and I say something elese... i'd think of Lulu and that person... and that would scare me...

Yu-Yevon: I have NO clue for you... XD

Yu-Yevon and Yuna. I'll bet you didn't see that coming.

Edit: Everyone's posting at the same time! Strawberryman, I'd say Faris. Gullwing, um, how about Cecil? I dunno...I picked a random person for you admittedly since I don't know you.

I suppose Iri, I'd say you'd make a decent match with your namesake, Vincent Valentine, as he has many of the qualities that you mentioned interested you, including dark features and a tragic past.

Take care all.

Dudes, I may not understand what your saying coz i kinda only played FF1, FF7, FF10 and FF10-2. I know this is for fans but y'knwo Iri is so kool i had to join.

about to insert the "P" disapointedchild's Avatar

Captain, they have already said yuffie for you, but i disagree. I think you need someone intellectually stimulating. I think,

Edea.
    She is smart, I think.
    Too big. The height limit is 250 pixels including images as well as text.

Aww. Thanks for mentioning me, Iri! :<3:

I could see The Captain with someone more along the lines of . . . Quisits or perhaps LuLu as both are very wise and act very maturely. I'd have to say more towards Quistis though because I think she'd be the type to want to sit down and discuss theories and the more poetic things in life and I think she'd be more contemplative than LuLu, or at least willing to share her views. LuLu might just casts firaga on him or something. o.O;

Edit - Wow. Popular thread. o.o; Y'all beat me. I don't know either one of you very well so I'll just throw an array of FF girls at you and let y'all fight over them. xD! :<3:
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

I agree now, dissapointedchild. I see where you're getting at.
    As for you, hm... YES, you're the Aeris. Don't ask me why!

Iri, you would most likely stick with...
    Setzer. You both seem calm, but have a bit of a wild side. I'm not so sure about it, but he seems like somone who'd fit well together with you.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really don't know...