Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why do people allways try to hurt your feelings?

Blog Entries

Because it's wierd.

I mean, when you punch somebody in the face, you have suddenly inflicted terrible pain on that person. Meanwhile, your emotions are those of twisted pride and sadistic enjoyment. Why is it that we don't feel the pain too?
    Hurting others is a primitive test of telepathy. We want to enter a personn's mind. We want to understand why we can't all share this world in peace. We want to find that breaking point when all the horror of human psychic suffering finally comes to a point where we can understand each other truly.

But seriously, isn't it wierd when some poor sap is moaning and groaning on the ground. It's freaking wierd. Because you feel fine and he feels horrible. There's some hidden emotion that is triggered by this absurd observation. And lot's of people are so curious about it that they forcefully recreate the situation over and over again until it makes sense.

Or else it's because they get that wonderful feeling when they hurt you. You know, the kind of feeling you get when you personally beat down 3 people in a Starcraft FFA.

Pretty much been said before. People hurt others to make themselves feel good. The same reason some people drink.....
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 04-23-2005 at 04:38 PM.

Blog Entries

People insult other because it's nice not to be insulted yourself when you're not insulted.

I don't know why everyone can't be as loving and as accepting as myself, but they're just terrible, awful people.

this thread was to get everyone to think about who they are and to see what they would do if it was you.but......sadly some of you think that its okay to hurt others.ahhhhhwelllllll who cares! but the moral of the story is .........never judge a book by its cover

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

But you can still judge a retard by what they say.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Two words: Human Nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeby See~
    But you can still judge a retard by what they say.
    Judging people isn't nice. Unless you are a judge.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wait wait wait!! Gaia?? As in that forum gaia online??

Some people try to hurt others 'cause they themselves are hurt. They want to ventilate it to others.
    Others try to make you not to show your emotions. Y'know "Don't show your emotions and you're never hurt." That would be an OK lifestyle if they wouldn't try to do it to others.
    Third group of such people are evil b******s who enjoy seeing others get hurt. I know, my friend shot herself because of one of that group.
    Edit: The last sentence had nothing to do with this tread. Sorry for posting it.
    And those who wonder 'why did you not just delete the last sentence' read the spoiler.
    (SPOILER)It's like when you speak, you know? You can't take anything back. Plus that, maybe I needed to write it somewhere.
    EDIT:\\ Sorry, Lindy, but according to your post you seem to be one of the third group.
    Losing's not an option. Never give up and you always win. To flee is better than to die. If you flee, you can return. If you die, well, you cant.
    Many thanks to Ace-eye; he gave me spirit.
    If there were 144 clones of me, that would be gross stupidity.

Because you deserve it.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I find it pretty hot myself
    I like Kung-Fu.

if you guys haven't noticed, me and seeby were being sarcastic and having fun. you can easily tell because my second comeback was puropsely terrible, and the second comment was set for me to be viewed as an "e-thug"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VampireCrono
    if you guys haven't noticed, me and seeby were being sarcastic and having fun. you can easily tell because my second comeback was puropsely terrible, and the second comment was set for me to be viewed as an "e-thug"
    Who cares?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by VampireCrono
    That doesn't lessen it's hotness. Infact, knowing that makes it more hot.
    I like Kung-Fu.