Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FF8- Is it just me?

Default FF8- Is it just me?

Is it just me or is FF8 getting better and better each time you play it? I'm just a sucker for that kind of plot...

Also, it's got some really nice points in the game where you just want to watch it over and over. ='D

Am I alone or what?

Been a damn long time since I played that thing. It's not one of the most popular FFs, but I did love it. It wasn't the love plot that intrigued me, it's just that once again, Square created a world and it was a fantastic escape from reality.

I liked it, but it doesn't keep me warm at night.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Default Well..

I've just grown attactched to it because of the characters and how they act. It was my first Final Fantasy game I ever played, then my sister introduced me to all of the other ones..it seems like a million years ago.

Sorry to make you guys sad but this is in the wrong section. *contacts Moderator* This should be in the Final Fantasy VIII forum.

VoodooChild, thanks for this awsome signature!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

For me it was best the second time, and I only played it twice.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Didn't realize it wasn't. >.> Sorry, lol

Loved it all 3 times I played it, collecting all the GF is fun too along with the chocobo side quest.

Dispite the crap Raist says, this game kicks ass.

The game retains its awesomeness on every play through for me, and I have played through it at least ten times. I've lost track though.

There are some bad things to it though, like the graphics aren't very good at times. But they're fine for that year.

I've never been able to beat this game. My character's always seemed to have crappy weapons and stats by the time I got to the fourth disk. *sigh* Now I'll never get to see the amazing ending that everyone else is talking about. Why me? Anyway, I've played this game twice and stop playing it for sometime... I don't remember the last I played Final Fantasy VIII. *shrugs*

VoodooChild, thanks for this awsome signature!

Despite some of it's flaws this game manages to drag me back to the couch over and over and over again. It is so incredibly addictive no matter how many times you have conquered it!
    Organized people are just to lazy to look for things.

I think my relationship with FF8 could be described that way. Though I was a bit more enthralled the first time. I only gave up the first time too. I eventually grew to love AND hate the game. But I have since beaten it at least. Now I look back on it with fond memories. But I'm not sure I want to play it again.

My favorite final fantasy and also the first one i eva played.....i never get sick of VIII

What I did to never need to restart because I was too low on levels..is to work up all my characters as soon as I get them to 100 before I do anything. That way when you get to battles they go by quick, and you don't need to train any more. It's easy, though you have to be patient with your characters.

FFVIII, I could never get sick of it. Yea, it has its flaws. But I agree that it just draws you back. One of my favorite scenes is at the dance, and another while she's in space. I'll continue to love FF8 for as long as I know myself, so...FFVIII FOREVER!