Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm New!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Default I'm New!

I just joined, so I thought that I would say hi, to all the people here!

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

*claims newbie* yay my first one, stick with me newbie and you'll go far and i notice you are from this good old country good job,

*gives newbie a chocobo plushie*

Welcome ^_^

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

Blog Entries

Welcome. :rolleyes2

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Hello, newby.

Like, are you new like you were just born new? WoW! You can grow up to go crazy like us and become the EOFF mascot. We'll feed you carrots and celery, and make sure you get plenty of excercise. Just you wait!

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Welcome.

welcome!!!!
    I have finished my dissertation! isnt that just the best!
    EoFF is great btw

~##

Smile and Be happy :love: louby_4eva's Avatar

Howdy, welcome, have fun and post often

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*Sings his parody system of a down "BYOT" (Bring your own troll.)*
    WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE N00BS?!
    WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE N00BS?!
    WHYYY DO THEY THEY ALWAYS SEND THE N00BS!
    THEY ALWAYS SEND THE N00BS!
    t3y AlwyZ 53nD t3H n00bs OmFgZ!1!11

lol, hey..

Welcome to EoFF! Have fun, stay active, and obey the rules! O_o

Hehe @ Sephiroth JR: I finally understand your signature... At least the "bored" part of it! :P

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

:twak: Hi! Sorry to hit you with a stick, but believe me, it hurts if Blackmageboi does it. I'm so much gentler and nicer than he is, lol. He is quite evil, and likes to haze all the newbies. I just like to beat him at his own game. Anyways, W E L C O M E! If ever you see me, please feed me a taco. I'm wasting away here...:laugh:
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

Hehe @ Sephiroth JR: I finally understand your signature... At least the "bored" part of it! :P
    bored-u understand that
    atheist-person who doesnt believe in god
    world-big spinny thing shaped like you, where i live

join its got nothing to do with god(unless thats what on your mind)we uphold the love of caves, nachos, walruses,and the hate of AOL and <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=avril%20lavigne" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="window.status='avril lavigne'; return true;" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="window.status=''; return true;">avril lavigne</a>

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

*Takes Chocobo Plushie* Yeah, I'll stick with you, Squinn, after all, we Scotlanders gotta stick togther.
    Oooh! A mascot, never been one of them before... Nah, I'll pass, I don't like celery.
    I'll have fun, stay active and obey the rules!
    Harvest Moon, I love that song!

Nice to meet you- welcome to EOFF! Have fun ^^
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115