Thread: The Punisher...Such an awesome game

Default The Punisher...Such an awesome game

This is possibly the best game ever. Its got everything a good game needs: Over exagerrated blood and gore
    Lots o' guns(YEAH BABY)
    And the Punisher is completly badass!
    Oh yeah interrogating people is so fun(dipping someone in a shark tank!!!!!)
    If you dont have it BUY IT! You wont be dissapointed(Unless you hate 3rd person shooters and your mom hates violence! I swear my mom was like"why did you shoot that guy he didn't do anything to you" my response"he shot me with a FREAKIN SHOT GUN")
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

My mom won't let be play games based on movies. She said GTA: San Andreas was almost too close to being like Gone In 60 Seconds, and if Angelina Jolie had been in it she wouldn't have bought it for me. There's no way she'll let me have this! Unless I tell her it's based on a comic book lols

After Enter The Matrix I'll be damned if I'll buy another movie game.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

I cant be bothered wasting my time on an action game based on a cheap comic

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

I enjoyed the game at first, but after taking down the three initial selection stages the game started getting repetitive. Granted, it was quite advanced and felt like an SNES game, it still got old after a while.

The bosses were great though. I remember fighting a ninja that you'd have to shoot from a distance and punch out with CQC, a robot, and of course the Kingpin who drained about 8 lives from me. I'd give it a 6/10. An extra point cause you can shoot those jazz players.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I'm quite a fan of the NES version. All the rest kinda make me uneasy, though.

smasing someones head into a razor is funny. also you can throw someone in a coffin with a GRENADE. Thats just funny more than it is awesome
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

Its got everything a good game needs: Over exagerrated blood and gore
    If that's your judge of a good game, then may God have hope for us all.

smasing someones head into a razor is funny.also you can throw someone in a coffin with a GRENADE. Thats just funny more than it is awesome
    I realise it's a game but surely you should be entertained by the GAME, not by what terrible violence you can wreak upon others within the game. It's like saying Super Mario Bros is the best game because you jump on the bad-guys heads.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"