Thread: Yuna Drawing [A]

Default Yuna Drawing [A]

The Face is a little off, but I think I did good on the rest. Also, I wasn't in the mood to color it, so it may look a little off.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Ciddieless since 2004

The face is a little off, like you said, but the shading of the limbs and cloth is excellent.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Thank you!
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

not to be mean but bit of constructive critizism.Ure right nothings off but the face, and i think the arms shoulb be a little bigger.Not to be mean but the arms remind me of the guy from scary movie 2.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Lol! Np. I noticed that just now, too. They are much bigger in reality on my paper.

ooooo

Other than arms being a little too slender I think this is really good. It shows a lot of promise (certainly more than I could do, Im a writer- not an artist!). Keep it up and make sure you post anything else you come up with ^^
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

I'm currently reading a How To Draw book, like not a kid one but one that is supposed to help a lot with my art.

im reading "sleeping for dummies" ive almost got the hang of it...lol

lol.im readin every1 elses posts.