Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wild Arms

Default Wild Arms

I just bought wild arms 1 n 2
    I enjoyed the first one a whole hell of alot but i never beat it ~lost the cursed memory card~
    Now i take a go at Wild arms 1 n 2
    Im not far at ALL in WA1 but its decent enough.......havent played 2nd one yet. What are some of your thoughts of WILD ARMS 1? Is 2 any good? Did u like three? jUST POST some of your opinions on the game
    Thx and cya

3 was so godawfully frustrating at times it made me want to cry, therefore I haven't even considering touching the others with a forty foot pole.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I never played 3. I very much enjoyed the original, it was a lot of fun (I cant wait to get the remake), and the second one was fun too, though different.

Wild arms 3 was brillient!! Well what i played of it...and that was like a good 12 hours or so. I got purty far
    But what i played of the originals i enjoyed

I am...angry.

WA2 never came to England, we only got WA and WA3. I expect we won't get a look in on WA:Alter Code F, or The Fourth Detonator.

Argh.

I've beaten original and the second one, got pretty far in the third one but I keep getting distracted by other games, which is weird because when I do play it I enjoy it a fair bit.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

I only got the first one, which I loved intensely. It (in fact) is my Mother's favourite game of ALL Time (Taking in account she's played a lot of RPGs/Puzzle games and thrashed them all)

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Wild Arms is looked over a lot, and it really is a great RPG. The second one was just as good as the first. The third, meh' never got a chance to play it, but from the looks of it, it didn't seem as great as the others.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've only played the first one, but I love it. Hmm, maybe I'll replay it soon...

Signature by rubah. I think.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

There's gonna be a remake?
    I like Kung-Fu.

Wild arms 2 was possibly one of the best RPGs ever(Better than a lot of FFs!) WA3 was also good but there weren't many characters to play as(just 4) and the main character sucks until the end of the game
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

WA games are boring

Says the person who pays for and plays basically the same game over and over, just with an added slightly different version of a character and maybe a couple of new moves.

You know what I'm talking about.

What's more boring, a deep RPG with a wide variety of characters and an involving storyline, or pummeling the same people over and over with overpowered moves to the tune of a "story".

But then, it's all down to opinion, just in mine your taste in games is awful~

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    There's gonna be a remake?
    Lindy gave you the title, and yes yes yes. It's gonna be out next month I believe. It's got updated graphics, extra characters (not random ones, just people from the story that are playable now, like Calamity Jane) and gorgeous anime cut scenes.