Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst character of all time

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    I totally and deeply and endlessly hate Squall Lionheart, it will never change, he deserves to die and I want to screw him all hto hell with his Rinoa and his gay lover Seifer! >_<
    Wow, you want to have a threesome in hell with Rinoa, Squall, and his gay lover? Hot.

Umm, if we're talking battle wise, I'd say Rinoa and Cait Sith sucked pretty hard. If we're talking about their roles, ehhhhhhhh....that's a tough one, but probably Seifer because he was so arrogant and "omg I am teh tough shiz" attitude.

I don't hate any FF characters though.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I'll just do the games that stand out the most for me.

FFIV: Edward, obviously. A coward, a wimp, and "royalty". He's like the prince from Braveheart.
    FFVI: Strago. Relm was close, but at least her Magic Power slightly redeemed her. Strago just all-around sucked, and it was too much of an inconvenience to learn his Lores.
    FFVII: Aeris. Not only did she suck, but she was made out to be such a great character. Boo. Hoo.
    FFX: Kimahri. Sorry buddy, I just didn't need you. Already had people with speed, already had people with strength, and already had people with magic, so you were completely useless until everybody got strong and even Rikku did 9999.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    I totally and deeply and endlessly hate Squall Lionheart, it will never change, he deserves to die and I want to screw him all hto hell with his Rinoa and his gay lover Seifer! >_<
    Wow, you want to have a threesome in hell with Rinoa, Squall, and his gay lover? Hot.
    That's four people, dimkah. Learn to count ^_^

Can you stop this thing, please? I just made a typo, and I fixed it T______T
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

EDIT: I fixed the freaking typo. Can you stop this orgy thing? T_T
    Aww, why'd you have to change it? I was going to quote that in my profile as 'most hilarious misinterpreted final fantasy quote' but now it's going to be the 'most hilarious misinterpreted final fantasy typo', which you know, doesn't nearly sound as cool.

I didnt like Seymour from FFX
    He was a weird transexual 2 me

Quote Originally Posted by Gwelenguchenkus
    EDIT: I fixed the freaking typo. Can you stop this orgy thing? T_T
    Aww, why'd you have to change it? I was going to quote that in my profile as 'most hilarious misinterpreted final fantasy quote' but now it's going to be the 'most hilarious misinterpreted final fantasy typo', which you know, doesn't nearly sound as cool.
    You meanie! *cries* T_____T
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Seymour was a little gay,
    but my most hated character is rikku in ffx-2 (she's nice in X).
    she is annoying

is there anibody out there?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, Rikku was one of my favorites from X but in X-2 she made me want to choke a *censored*.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I hate Rikku in X-2, she changes so much from what she was in X. She was my Favourite character in X, but in X-2 i just hated her!!

I absolutely dislike Cloud, mostly because everyone likes him but I don't like him cause he was so emotion less. He has sort of robotic movement and he never had anything to say that could relate to an emotion. It mostly was: "Let's kill Sephiroth!" He was absolutely uninteresting even though his back story was pretty good, during the game perse he was bland and if we didn't have to have him in our party all the time i'd think he'd be weaker. I also didn't like Quina cause he/she was just plain useless, Relm sucked balls, I think I only used her once.

possibly hated seifer the most cus he was an arrogant git and i just wanted to slap him.
    And the way cid treated his girlfriend was mean (ff7)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmorghane
    And the way cid treated his girlfriend was mean (ff7)

She wasn't actually his girlfriend. Until much later in the game, he hated her because she stopped him from going in to outer space. She just took care of him to pay him back.

it was only little things i didnt like bout certain characters. but i dont like Seymour from X, he obviously had a wacked out childhood. Dont like Brother from X-2, looks like he's having spastic convoltions 24/7, and i cant really express my reasons for dissliking Zell, Stiener & Aeris. i think they just anoyed me a bit....hmmmm

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Quote Originally Posted by Y-Rikku-P
    Has anyone ever noticed that strange noise Yuna makes. I'm not sure if its a grunt or an exclamation of surprise? Anyone?
    yeah yeah! i didnt realize it until the end, but that was subtly pissing me off for the whole game. i constantly hated yuna, but didn't exactly realize why. the voice sucks too, and i hate how freaking goody goody she is. god, the dialogue in the makeout scene was ridiculous
    yuna:even when its dark? or something.