Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819

Thread: The worst character of all time

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

My sentiments exactly. You should definitely be able to let Rinoa fall to her death when she's clinging on to the side of garden. I mean you can take as long as you like to go and rescue her and she's still there clinging on to the side of garden like the parasite she is. We Rinoa haters should at least be able to see a movie scene of her falling to her death even if we do have to start again from the last save point and do actually have to let her live. We have our hopes set up so many times that shes gonna die its so unfair that she lives, lets hope that all that changes when they bring out a sequel......
    Oh, man, tell me about it. Too bad you can't just shove her off yourself. She makes 8 my least favorite of the FF's.

It would be so amusing and satisfying to see Squall actually rescue her then take his ring back and just throw her off!

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    It would be so amusing and satisfying to see Squall actually rescue her then take his ring back and just throw her off!
    I agree.

hahahahahah...thats halarious, she was pretty annoying, but i got a lot that annoyed me....cait sith, yuffie, eiko, quina...hated that thing, yuna was pretty annoying, selphie....i wanted to go into the screen and smack her! i dunno, i guess thats it..but yea, a lot pissed me off

...everything faces the test of time...
    :twak:

I can't find my original post, but here is the official decision.

Aeris. Worst. Character. Ever.

I agree, Aeris is the worst. First she liked Zack, but then he's gone and she jumps to Cloud which is fine but then what does she do when she dies, she runs back to Zack. Aeris is a skank and I hate her for it. Thanks goodness Sepheroth shares my feelings about skanks, thats why he killed her, so we didnt have to watch any more of her desperate emotions for cloud.

dagger is such a cutie...

Sepheroth the skank slayer.. Die Aeris
    Last edited by Ruskies; 11-14-2005 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron
    I agree that brother was very annoying, Square should never had made him into a main character.

FFX-2 is only meant to be 2 years after FFX, Brother has learnt a hell of a lot of English since then.
    it dosnt take that long to learn another language. I went to france and lived there for six months. I could have a conversation with a random person on the streets there u go

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

I reallyreallyreally hate Yuffie. She has a cool name though.
    eh?

HI GEORGE I AM! OK!

I CAN"t STAND SQUALL HE WAS SUCH A PANSY NOT TO MENTION HIS WARDROBE IS AWFULL!

Aeris......ack >.>
    [center][center]

thereisafroginmystomach Evolavas's Avatar

Aeris, she was a total waste of time to train, when she goes off and dies.....

Quote Originally Posted by FoxHoundx25
    Finally, another intelligent person. Sir if i could i'd by you a drink, shake your hand, and talk with you about how gay Tidus is.

I've never seen a bigger cross-dressing hippie in my life. And he's a whinning pansy too. They should have had a manly man like The Highlander show up and whip some ass, laugh at the pansy, and piss on the bad guys grave.......damn i'm good.
    A whinning pansy? Are you Scottish by any chance? I reckon Tidus was a good character. He might've seemed a little annoying at times, but I guess he's been brought up to be like he is, spoiled perhaps, living in Zanarkand... A cross-dresser!? That's the Zanarkand Abes kit, you fool. He can't really decide upon what that looks like, and he doesn't even look bad in those clothes anyway.