Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst character of all time

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> FF4 Palom and Porom, just a couple of useless ugly kids..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

why do so many people hate irvine? i thought he was pretty cool. and he was like, the ladies man, kinda like gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    >>> FF4 Palom and Porom, just a couple of useless ugly kids..
    Yeah, they weren't great, but they weren't the worst either. Look at Edward... Seriously...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII

I thought Irvine was so gay. When you first meet him he has a Butterfly on his finger, I mean WTF! But then again back then I was homophobic cause I was only 12, now I love gay people, they're awesome, but anyhow. I never actually liked Irvine cause I don't like cowboys and I prefer swords over a gun anytime, i'm the kinda person that brings a knife to a gun fight. I also hate ladies' men, wtf is their problem? Treating women like a piece of meat he can screw and leave? It's just wrong... So yeah, I hate Cloud but Irvine I really don't like.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I liked palom and poram. they were cool.

Just wanted to say: Irvines awesome. One of the few good characters in FFVIII. (The others are Quistis and Squall is kinda cool.)

Awww how could ya hate aeris???? Without her, there woudn't be that much of an interesting game!

I have to agree witht he Yuna thing, her being all goodie goodie was sooo annoying. I know she tried to change it in FFX-2 but i think that made it worse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cal113
    eh for starters lets say the entire cast of ffx/x2 except auron
    ffix went all right
    the only characters i liked in ffviii wer squall, zell, the cowboy fella and quistis
    ffvii i thought had the coolest cast of characters in the game - both good and bad - nothin bad to say about these

Wow. It really amazing that you can think that every character in FFX are the worst characters and think that the characters in FFVII are the best. Considering the characters in FFVII had little to no in character depth at all. At least FFX showed emotion and different types of characters. I mean Wakka and Tidus are probably the 2 most in depth characters in a FF game.

Lord, i feel like i'm going through a rerun.
    Okay, I hate Rinoa from FF8. *Don't Ask.*
    Hate Aeris from FF7.
    And hate Kimahri from FF10.

Quina, Edward, Gau, Sprigg.

Oh shoot, Sprigg wasn't in FF.

I still didn't like it. (Her? Him? Who knows.)

Death of Grammar Recognized Member Rirse's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to the community

Oh let see who can be consider the worst character. I can't just say one name and end it there. I mean there are plently of bad characters mixed with the classic characters who everyone loves to quote their dialog. Let me break it down by the following catalogies.

Worst Character in Battle : Edward, hands down is terrible. With the exception of the water hag fight where he only misses half the time...just a spoony bard who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Oh well, at least he isn't Pokey bad.

Worst Last Boss : Ultmecia gets this award for not only talkings in Ks all the time, but also for having one very confusing plot twist attached to her. That and I couldn't beat her for some odd reason.

Worst Recurring Villain : Seifer might fit this catalog due to his total lameness, but Balgon (sp?) from Final Fantasy IIJ is just terrible. Even as a ghost he sucks.

Worst NPC : That stupid brat from Final Fantasy VI who always buys the cool stuff at the auction house.

Worst Party Member Story Wise : Umaro just win hands down for a being a slow snowman who you have to fight to earn, who only does a beserk attack the entire time.

And my most hated character is...Locke. Yeah, you just heard me say Locke from Final Fantasy VI. The reason is simple...whenever I used to play FFVI on the SNES, I would use the river raft trick that makes the character super strong for a long time in the game. But when I get to switch to Locke...he is still at the weakest level in the game, and even Relm (who I personally like) is even stronger fighter then him!

i was not going to resond to this, but i guess i have decided that my least favorite character of all the final fantasys is probably setzer from vi. i just didnt really see why he was in the game, other than for the airship.
    Sam = Ax = MAS82587 = PedroXC = DistanceRunner = Cloud of SOLDIER

sorry for asking but who is sprigg?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Onion Kid.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I was genuinely angry when Wakka turned on Rikku for being Al Bhed.