Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't finish the game with Richter. That was too hard for me, way back when. Perhaps I should buy this game and replay it...

Man, I have to stay out of this forum. Everytime I come here, I think of another game I want to buy.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Can you believe I've never played this game? I could probably name all the bosses right now if you asked me, but I've never played it. I was going to buy a like-new copy off Amazon a while ago, but I...didn't. Heh. I'll get right on that.
    WHY GOD WHY? I remmeber you saying this before. I was hoping you would have played it by now. This time you BETTER really buy it and play it! ARGH!!!

Seriously, though...enjoy it when you play it!

Thanks for your comments everyone. I am also looking forward to Curse Of Darkness as well.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Thats it! Tomarrow I play Rondo of Blood! My friend game me an Emulator and Burned Copy of the game. I can't wait...and no this is the real deal and not the [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]ty SNES version.

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

I really need to play Rondo. I keep hearing awesome things about it, and I want to know a bit more about the characters from Symphony, too. Perhaps I'll have to check that one out on an emulator, although I'm really not a fan of playing emulators due to the control scheme. Nonetheless, it's not like I have a choice to play it on a console when it comes to this game.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

IGA has been hinting at Rondo of Blood and Dracula's Curse remakes since 2001. He's such a tease.

you can tell this game is classically awesome because it still costs like a billion dollars for an original copy. hah. me and my friend, back in 6th grade printed out the characters from the computer, and we did a little skit. it was so awesome.